Fishy

~Chapter 7: Give me a Kiss Goodbye~

Jms3SU0.gif

“Alright, we are aboard the UNSC Amber. Runner has been taken to the med bay. Junior is attending Runner along with other medical attendees. Her recovery is unknown at this time.” Archangel confronted Moth. Who was on the machine, his goal set to make sure the code for the next location, would be deciphered here soon enough.

The others were aboard the UNSC Amber as well, Archangel was the only one who went to UNSC Warlord. As ordered to inform the Captain as what happened and to do so, he did such.

“Hm.” Moth said, no concern was in his voice. He directed one of the operatives to step out so another would step in, one more advanced in the subject. “Seems as things are good. Sad to hear that Eric was killed. Hopefully this doesn’t affect the mission. He was Samantha’s second son. Second best son, to be precise. He went mute after a rivalry in the past with crew members. Easy to say, they were insurrectionists aboard the ship. Last one got a bullet on his throat before he was killed.” Moth went over and stepped in to help.

“So you’re saying to just continue as we normally do with all our past crew deaths and MIA?” Archangel sounded confused, unknown about the subject.

“Yes.” Was all Moth said, Archangel was then dismissed.

Red alert was going off, he headed to the observation deck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack reached over and gave Ash a kiss, who returned it.

“Yuck. You two disgust me, take that crap elsewhere. Not in the med bay.” Junior said, he grabbed a syringe.

Ash and Jack were irritated by that response. They walked into the other room and continued where they left off.

Runner looked at Junior before he knocked her out, “Please Junior. Pull through. I don’t want you guys to miss me and I don’t want to miss all of you.” A tear rolled down her both of her cheeks in unison.

“I’ll do my best.” Junior injected the syringe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dexter, Frank, and Joseph all stood around and discussed what was needed. The red alert was going off, and they needed to get this done fast.

“Covenant in bound. We have a whole fleet. I’m estimating around nine ships total.” Dexter read the radar.

“This can’t be good. We won’t be able to last. Valkyrie II is a UNSC Destroyer, Warlord is a Phoenix Colony, FireStorm is a Charon Frigate, Vortex is a Jericho Carrier, Amber being a Stalwart Frigate and all we have for ships at this location. We may as well say our prayer.” Joseph said, fear deep in his voice. He knew there was no match. Even if we called for help we were screwed.

“Well, was good fighting with you lads. Nice getting to know ya.” Frank said, he turned around and walked right into the blade of a Promethean Knight.

“Oh my god. We’re under attack by the Prometheans as well.” Dexter grabbed his pistol and shot the Promethean right in the face as it revealed its face, after he pinned Joseph to the ground. “That’s enough of you.”

“Thanks.” Joseph grabbed Dexters hand and pulled himself up off the floor. Just to find out a Promethean Battlewagon stabbed Dexter in the torso and Joseph just pulled himself on to it as well.

The Knight took his other arm and decapitated them. Its Watcher came over and pulled them off its sword as so.

Zeff looked at Magnus, who stared out the window with him. Vortex and FireStorm were shredded to hot metal pieces. Warlord was head to head with the flagship Cruiser. Valkyrie took out three corvettes, before it was taken out by a Covenant Supercarrier.

“This is terrible, we’re losing this battle as fast as it's started. We’re next.” Zeff said. He watched Warlord take down the flagship and engaged the other cruisers.

“No kidding. This is the end of us. Why did Lan Chorus all of a sudden decided to attack after we found the message? It just doesn’t make any sense. I highly doubt he’s even on one of those ships. He’s probably watching the fight from somewhere nearby.” Magnus said. He started to walk over to the hangar bay, to help do his best. Instead, he was stopped by the sheer terror of UNSC Warlord being splattered by the supercarrier. Blown to millions of pieces, explosions everywhere.

“Well there’s only one option left.” Zeff said, he watched as a Promethean crawler and Watcher killed Junior and all the other medics. A Promethean Commander shot a binary rifle at Jack, which incinerated him to nothing. Ash started to cry, she grabbed her knife and killed the Promethean. She grabbed Jack's battle rifle and shot down the Watcher then took out the Crawler. She looked over at Zeff, directly in his eyes. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was taken out by an Incineration Cannon.

Magnus put his hand on Zeff’s shoulder, he turned around to look at him to see what he needed. Instead, he turned to a headless body. Promethean in front of him. The Battlewagon knocked him down, and pinned him to the ground while a grunt ran over and mauled his face. Piece by piece, the grunt ate Zeff’s face until nothing was left. He screamed in pain, but there was nothing he could do.

Michael ran into the launch bay, he entered a drop pod and fled to the surface of the Installation. As soon as he landed, he ran towards the cave. This part of the Installation was cleared of flood, for some weird particular reason.

He looked back up and watched as Amber was destroyed with the rest of the fleet.

The UNSC Fleet of Ajustic was destroyed. He was the only survivor that lasted the longest. He was deemed to die on the surface of the Installation here soon. He knew it, there was no one to reach. A distress beacon wouldn’t matter since there was no cryo tubes on the surface.

Michael walked into the cave. A bronze floor appeared as he ventured deeper. Strange, has he seen this before?

The room cleared out and started to open wider, the bronze metal grew up the walls and onto the ceiling. He went forward. “I could have sworn I’ve been here before. This is the weirdest moment of Deja Vu I’ve ever had.” Michael went into the other room. Maybe there was something here that could help him?

A loud metallic roar was heard.

“Son of a gun. I have been here before.” Michael watched as a Precursor Robot entered the room.

It’s body resembled the one on Ballast.

It raised all five of its tentacles and charged them up. Michael had nowhere to run.

They fired.

Michael screamed in pain as he fell to the floor, and incinerated.

Team Lord was dead, there was no one left. All survivors now joined the ranks of those who have been killed in action. Michael joined his brother, Caboose. All that remained were the survivors of whom were Missing in Action. That’s if they survived.

Runner turned in her sleep, she opened her eyes and saw Junior.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty. How was your rest? You should be up and going again here in a few days. You’re recovered, we managed to save you. Glad you’re back to reassure. I’ll let the others know. Until then, I advise you just sleep while you can. Enjoy.” Junior walked out of Runner’s room, she shared it with Junior as of now since no one else was advised to enter the patient's room except for the medical expertise.

Runner fell back to sleep, hopefully this time without the nightmare she had before. A smile appeared on her face.

~End of Chapter 7~

• Like 5

Best dream ever... :)

For a second there you actually got me....

I was actually thinking of breaking this between Chapter 7 and 8. Of course, more details and longer things to write.

I now realize my mistake, I should have. It would have been absolutely hilarious, on my part.

• Like 1

Gross. If i was kissed by the guy when i was alive.. i'd just shove him LOL

That doesn't make any sense. If I wanted to, you could have been in this. But no, I didn't wanna give it away that easily.

Also, what's wrong with kissing? Ash seems to do it all the time. :P

For a moment you got me thinking you were actually about to kill off all characters that easily.

Glad you didn't though...

Don't play with our emotions like that!

• 2 weeks later...