Quite recently I became obsessed in playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game. While I love the Video Game, the card game is a different and exciting part of the Pokemon Gaming Universe. So if you have played Pokemon TCG before, you are familiar with players taking turns attacks, putting Pokemon onto their bench and much more. My I wanted to share a creation my friend created, with some input for rules from myself. We call it Real Time Strategy Pokemon. How it works is that a turn is every 1 minute and that both players may do as they please, with some exceptions during each minute. I have a video below showing one of the first RTS games with Ian and Jeremy facing off. I am recording the video. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar1R-T2FpSw

:o That looks really neat, is there any rules to play tcg? I think I've played other games like that, can't use certain cards or whatever. I use to be a big nerd when it came to pokemon cards, now I'm mostly into the games. lol.

• Like 1