Anyone else love Jared Leto's Joker?

Sniper0092

I am a huge batman fan, and a huge fan of the Joker. He is one of my favorite villains. A picture is worth a thousand words, and this photo is a little disturbing at first. Although the joker is disturbing, he also does have a sort of classiness to him that makes him different on how he does things. With Jared Leto's photo, it looks as if he is a psychopath, and that is it. And that he likes heavy metal music. 

But don't get me wrong, Joker is a psychopath, and he is cruel and disturbing. But Leto is trying to re-imagine the joker in his own way, different from anyone before him, and for that, I have massive respect. 

I find the new Joker to be a bit of a try-hard. I mean, sure, the Joker has spent plenty of time in jail (which would account for the crazy amount of tats), but his shoot isn't even vaguely "disturbing" to me.

Let's not forget that he once ordered someone to cut off his face so he could staple it back on.

I'm not sure if any of you remember the "mechanic suit" he wore when he needed to get back to business... "Hi, My Name is Joe," the nametag said, and he carried plenty of 'tools' with him, his face barely stapled back into position. That, is what I would believe, is actually disturbing.

(Pretty much beat Jason Todd almost to death with a crowbar, left him for dead in a warehouse that went 'splodey.)

So this new take on Joker (I heard that he's not actually going to have all the tats in the final film, which I believe is a good thing), while it may seem "super psychopath," I'm waiting for the finale. Ledger put a different-enough twist on Joker (I still think Nicholson did the best), and Leto's seems to be... well.. unrefined. The Joker is all about how it only takes a single bad day to change the sanest man alive into absolute lunacy.

"Just. One. Bad. Day."

https://superherosdouble.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/joker-joe.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/082/3/4/joker_mechanic_by_robbiebelike-d7bex2o.png

(last but definitely not least)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/screen_kubrick/0/40/2878100-jokerlove_640.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think it looks great but he's drastically different than the previous Joker which, if this is canonical with the Dark Knight trilogy, kinda messes things up. Again though, he looks great for the part and I'm sure he'll do well.

Its not cannon.

Also. Comparing the joker is rather dumb as everyone instantly compares him to Ledgers dark version that Nolan created.

but in my honest opinion, i feel as if they got the wrong person to play joker, but then again i also feel as if this attempt to make a Justice League film is not going to turn out the way they would like it to. I am more interested in seeing the Character movies rather than a cluster of heroes we have yet to connect to.