Please stop mixing MCC playlists 343

dIHSPIW

Ive been having this discussion with a lot of my peers and I hope this gets heard. Why is it that when one of the greatest playlist drops (dub team), I am forced to share it with 3 other titles I dont like? Better yet, Ive been hearing about the possibility of Halo 3 MLG making its way into Hardcore? .. Why are you doing this? I purchased MCC specifically for H2C (and a little bit of CE every now and again) and yet Im forced into games I actually dont like at all and Im left with no choice but to quit (when I stray out of Hardcore). I dont want to quit out, I dont want to be that guy. So why not make things simple, provide each title with sub menus so I can search what I want, when I want without ruining other gamers experiences as well. Honestly, its not fair to people who only want to play 1 specific title or to people who got the gametype they want and you have people quitting out because they dont like the title that got chosen. Basically everyone Ive talked to just says they quit out when they searched snipes or dubs and got H4 or 3 or whatever title they didnt want to play.

Sorry to break this to you, but that's not going to happen. First off, this is Halo Combat Evolves first time having an online multiplayer. Secondly, Halo 2's multiplayer isn't that great, it's hated by a lot of the community and also has been complained about. Which is probably why it's not show much. Halo 3 and Halo 4 are the communities most favorite games, so of course they're going to go by the majority decision. Halo 3 and Halo 4 are going to have more maps in that playlist. The reason for the rotations was to see what the Community likes. However, SWAT is a more liked playlist than Team Doubles. So they're going to switch out Team Doubles with SWAT. It's just an enjoyable game variant. 

It's honestly all just a judge of opinion. However, you and your friends are the minoirity when it comes to H2C and H:CE multiplayer. The game were just really buggy, plus their multiplayer didn't have the true sense of fun. I mean seriously? Give one team a Gauss Warthog, Warthog, and a Mongoose, and then just give the other team a ghost? Well who do you thinks going to win?

• Like 1

They could create playlist for every single specific gametype and game but that would only spread out the low population even more.

if you want to play CE and H2C go to those specific playlists or take a gamble at being put in a H3 or H4 game every once in a while.

Sorry to break this to you, but that's not going to happen. First off, this is Halo Combat Evolves first time having an online multiplayer. Secondly, Halo 2's multiplayer isn't that great, it's hated by a lot of the community and also has been complained about. Which is probably why it's not show much. Halo 3 and Halo 4 are the communities most favorite games, so of course they're going to go by the majority decision. Halo 3 and Halo 4 are going to have more maps in that playlist. The reason for the rotations was to see what the Community likes. However, SWAT is a more liked playlist than Team Doubles. So they're going to switch out Team Doubles with SWAT. It's just an enjoyable game variant.

It's honestly all just a judge of opinion. However, you and your friends are the minoirity when it comes to H2C and H:CE multiplayer. The game were just really buggy, plus their multiplayer didn't have the true sense of fun. I mean seriously? Give one team a Gauss Warthog, Warthog, and a Mongoose, and then just give the other team a ghost? Well who do you thinks going to win?

Im not going to have a statistics battle, but as far as multiplayer balance Im quite positive CE and 2 are among the top. I dont search SMG start slayer much so I can't really give an opinion there. Id rather see some actual numbers before I even begin to think anyones actually right. Regardless I just can't see Halo 4 being a prefered game considering how bad it flopped and the "communties" distain for it for the passed years. But thats neither here nor there. I get extremely fast matches in H2 and CE and after the updates they've been playing quite smooth now as far as "bugs" go. Everything left to fix is now cosmetic (H2 symbols/whose talking indicator/correct settings on some gametypes). Anyway thats off subject, I just think for individuals sake it just doesnt make sense having every gametype involve 3 to 4 other games which some of them mechanically dont even flow with other titles (CE compared to H2/ every Halo compared to H3). Its just awkward. Regardless I just hope theres something along those lines for every title in the series as well as mixed gametypes to make everyone happy.

• Like 1

I don't care what they do with the playlists because I only play H4 and H2A specific playlists. I just want a damn objectives playlist so I can get some progress done on the mode specific achievements. All anyone ever picks is Slayer. It's sad that I had better luck getting CTF and KoTH in SWAT than in any other playlist.

Im not going to have a statistics battle, but as far as multiplayer balance Im quite positive CE and 2 are among the top...  I just can't see Halo 4 being a prefered game considering how bad it flopped and the "communties" distain for it for the passed years. But thats neither here nor there..."

Well, we can't expect a new car when we're under budget. 

Every Halo game has gotten SOME level of "disdain." The games at the top ARE , and might be for a while, Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary. I know you want to play CE and Halo 2 C, and I understand where you're coming from, but you need to learn to enjoy the other games for what they have. Combat Evolved's multiplayer can be, in my opinion, annoying. Halo 2 Classic multiplayer is not my cup of tea, either. 343 has only a handful of people to work on the Collection, so we can't expect everything to be spoon-fed to us. It's all being sorted out, still.