Omar3rd

See for me, im an elite fan, to me they are the underdogs of the series. I love that i could customize my elite, i LOVED it, Look at it like this, if they give us the Forerunners, the Flood, Give us members of the UNSC (Preset ODST and MARINE armor {Male or female differs off course) With helmets and face masks cool!) Spartans, Covies etc etc, That would be great,But i wouldnt expect ALL of that till H6 somewhere in 2016? 2015? I love the elites, dont get me wrong, but to even continue to play as them would be nice, Hell id settle to play as Marine, I'd like to see a marine take a down 4 spartans in a row in a game of SWAT.That'd be the funniest *BLAM* ever.

To me i love to customize, I LOVE it. It makes ME and MY spartan the same person. Thats what made reach unique, Not the AA's, not the spartan team (though it was nearly orBLAMSmic) It was the fact that YOU were NOBLE 6. YOU were that spartan. Costumization does rock, but sometimes its just hard to put it all together