Searching for Dedicated Forger

Furi0usGeorgeX

Some of you may have heard of the Forgehub contest for a 1v1 map in Halo 2 Anniversary. The prizes being $500, a $300 gaming headset, or $100 gaming glasses. But that contest is already over.

Well I had an absolutely spectacular idea. However, I am neither experienced nor dedicated at Forge, but I do not want this idea to go to waste.

I am reluctant to share everything about the map, but I will say a few things. It has some interesting dynamics that could totally work in Halo 2 Anniversary, but that I've never seen in any other maps before. I did test this dynamic to see if it would work, and alas, it did, exactly to my expectations. The aesthetic for the canvas I wanted to use fit perfectly as well.

If you are a forger who has made several (being more than two I suppose) decent maps, contact me on Xbox Live @ Furi0usGeorgeX and let me see some of the maps you've made. If I like them, both aesthetically and in terms of map design, I will share the plans I made for the map with you, and trust you to build the map of my dreams. Trust me, the idea is cool as hell and I'm not hard to please. I will also help you playtest the map.

Again, if you're interested, contact Furi0usGeorgeX on Xbox Live.