Halo: War Games [Official Thread]

VinWarrior

A mess hall of about 30-40 recruits bustles with talk as a woman in a UNSC captain's uniform with a decorated array of medals walks unto a stage, escourted by two UNSC marines carrying Designated Marksman Rifles. She reaches for the microphone and the talk ceases, as she looks out unto the crowd. She boldy speaks, "Ladies, Gentlemen, Humans, Unggoy, Sangheili, it doesn't matter. Right now, you're all soldiers, the best in your classes, and the top of Thel 'Vadam's hierarchy. You are all here to initiate the first steps into a joint alliance between Spartans and Swords of Sangheilios. You may fight differently, have different strengths and weaknesses, but together, as squads, and as friends, you may overcome them. Out of the 40 of you here, only 14 will start training now. We have selected you based upon your combat ratings and created a set of two teams of 7. I will now assign you."

The woman reads off all of your names, the teams are as follows:

Alpha:

Halo5 Follower

D-38 Boss

Melody

Kakashi_Hatake

Total Mayh3m

Kittens

Lilsilmarillion

Bravo:

Edward Kenway

Halo5willbecool

Ledgend1123

BATMAN

Bnus

Fishy

Yoshi1176

• Like 6

I will have the Alpha's blood. It shall be used for bathe. None of you matter to me, except for my own. I will fight until my last breathe, to ensure the safety and victory of my team. None of you shall stop me. My team will succeed, even if it that means losing me.

All shall fall before Bravo team. You might as well forfeit while you're lives are at a high stake.

I will have the Alpha's blood. It shall be used for bathe. None of you matter to me, except for my own. I will fight until my last breathe, to ensure the safety and victory of my team. None of you shall stop me. My team will succeed, even if it that means losing me.

All shall fall before Bravo team. You might as well forfeit while you're lives are at a high stake.

You do realize the "Death or Glory" Speech loses impact when your team has medic's who can revive you, right?

:awesome:

You do realize the "Death or Glory" Speech loses impact when your team has medic's who can revive you, right?

:awesome:

Unless, y'know, he gives a reason not to deserve it. I think the speech alone is kind of a "Death Before Dishonor" thing, so I'll leave it up to him if it is.

'course, I could always choose for him.