What do you want in Halo Wars 2?

bwdwtw

HALO WARS 2. What do you want in it?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What new units and/or buildings would you want in Halo Wars 2?

• Engineer (a squad of people that repair buidlings and vehicles for the UNSC)
    • A Corvette (takes a ton of resources to make but is devastating)
    • Heretics
    • Jackal Snipers apart from Jackals with shields
    • Skirmishers
    • UNSC Snipers
    • Your own idea (make sure to tell us what it is)
  2. 2. What new abilities/powers would you like added?

• Shelter units inside of a base (like locking down a base but just sheltering)
    • A drop ship to pick up Covenant units and drop them off like a Pelican
    • A higher unit cap
    • Much larger unit train circles (to fit more units and upgrades)
    • Cheat codes (alot like skulls, but with very unfair abilities)
    • Station Hospital (heals damaged/killed units that shelter in the base)
    • Create your own level (level edtior)
  3. 3. What new factions do you want to be able to play as?

• Rebels
    • Flood
    • Sentinels
    • God (as a cheat code)

I think there doesn't need to be another halo wars or a ODST in my opinion, it is fine where it is. I kinda don't like the halo 4 5 6 thing, as long as it tells a good story and isn't awful then i'm fine. As far as i am concerned ODST and Halo wars don't need a sequel they told the things in-between and before like Reach does.

Ensemble Studios was owned by Microsoft, therefor the rights to Halo Wars is also owned by Microsoft. If they decide to make a new Halo Wars, they will simply contract another company to do so, or perhaps give the project to 343i. So far, there is no news on whether or not there will be a sequel to HW, but if Microsoft decides to make one there will be one. Who knows what the future will hold?

Honestly the only thing that bothered me about Halo Wars was that it had such awesome cutscenes but horrible gameplay graphics. It felt like I was playing with dolls rather than controlling an army. If they were able to fix the graphics a bit, then I would love it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree with the Director that the graphics were not too good in HWar's actual gameplay..but the gameplay itself was dynamite.

Frankie and other people at 343 have routinely left the door open to another Halo Wars and considering the first one was a fair success, I think Microsoft will push someone to do it assuming enthusiasm for the rest of the franchise remains high.

I would prefer Halo Wars 2 to be more like Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II.

That game was a LOT better than any other game of it's genre.

I just want it to be more free, I want to be able to do what I want with the characters that have been given.

HALO WARS 2 IIS COMING OUT! 343 bought the rights and is making a new one ok guys! after halo 4 they will have the full team dedicated to it

Although I know 343 bought the rights to the game but after Halo 4 they'll be working more on Halo 5. They are already partially doing this but I'm pretty sure the full team will be dedicated to the trilogy first and they'll make Robot Studios work on Halo Wars 2. Other than that, I completely know that there will be a Halo Wars 2.