New Halo: Combat Evolved

sch1smarch

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly kid im sorry but you got it all wrong Halo CE should just be the same as it has always been gameplay wise same weapons same phyics, but amped up graphics would be alright as long as the play stayed the same.The only wish for this game me and i know alot of people have who are fans of the franshise since Halo 1 orginally came out, is that they put all the halo CE maps online and maybe bring back rank like the old days with H2 and H3 leave everything the same but make it an enjoyable online experience. Im sorry but any special abilities like sprint and armor lock should never have been put into the game it has ruined halo and made it like call of duty. Honestly a 3 year old can sprint away from someone and hide. Keep halo like it was orginally and you will have a fun game on your hands. As for the ranking in reach it is also like call of duty for example anyone no matter how bad they are could be good, thats what use to make the game fun was you had to play for your level always trying to improve it. So in conclusion 343 and everyone if you fix the graphics and put it online as is you will get twice as many people crazy about it especially if you can gain rank again.

Ha ha, all you guys suggesting that 343 would "obviously need to add stuff" is laughable. You didn't enjoy Halo CE because you never had 4 v 4 LANS that lasted 12 hours weekend after weekend. You need to give the original Halo CE a chance and realize it is the best FPS to ever hit the market, with maybe Golden Eye preceding it. Look, grab Halo CE, get a LAN together, turn off motion sensor, use the Human Weapons setting and you'll wonder what happen to the last 12 hours of your life because it was so much fun you lost track of time. Trust me, Halo CE is P-E-R-F-E-C-T if the settings are right!

yea but i would rather them make a halo 4 first

Halo 4 will take too long to make. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, everything is already made. Just improve the graphics, remake the maps exactly how they were with new graphics, add terminals they were gonna put in campaign and do music again and -blam-! You're done. Halo 4, you need to start from scratch. Including making a whole new story that fits with Halo.

Honestly kid im sorry but you got it all wrong Halo CE should just be the same as it has always been gameplay wise same weapons same phyics, but amped up graphics would be alright as long as the play stayed the same.The only wish for this game me and i know alot of people have who are fans of the franshise since Halo 1 orginally came out, is that they put all the halo CE maps online and maybe bring back rank like the old days with H2 and H3 leave everything the same but make it an enjoyable online experience. Im sorry but any special abilities like sprint and armor lock should never have been put into the game it has ruined halo and made it like call of duty. Honestly a 3 year old can sprint away from someone and hide. Keep halo like it was orginally and you will have a fun game on your hands. As for the ranking in reach it is also like call of duty for example anyone no matter how bad they are could be good, thats what use to make the game fun was you had to play for your level always trying to improve it. So in conclusion 343 and everyone if you fix the graphics and put it online as is you will get twice as many people crazy about it especially if you can gain rank again.

I wouldnt say it different! I agree with every sentence!

Halo CE came before the books. Bungie made it and had the final say in what happened. A remake is fineas long as they don't destroy the feel. Also, a new online is needed, with a better system and achements/missions that unlock armor. (You still needto pay though.)