•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  UNSC Spartan-II : (11 December 2019 - 05:04 PM) @Mothy Need to go dig that up now
@  343iBot : (11 December 2019 - 10:18 AM) Welcome to the forums, HapunrU! :welcome: View HapunrU's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 11:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, dubstepx41! :welcome: View dubstepx41's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 07:06 PM) Welcome to the forums, Penguin Space! :welcome: View Penguin Space's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Blast from the past
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Wow yeah
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:37 AM) Anyone remember the 343i community yearbook? Yea, I dont want to either smh
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) Shoutboxington
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) How are things in Shoutland
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) Hola hombres
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) @KhevaKins I sure did, im not rushing to rebuy a game ive been playing for eight years though
@  343iBot : (09 December 2019 - 04:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, EdwardVal! :welcome: View EdwardVal's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 December 2019 - 08:34 AM) Welcome to the forums, Mikaelaerop! :welcome: View Mikaelaerop's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 December 2019 - 05:05 PM) Welcome to the forums, MichaelAleva! :welcome: View MichaelAleva's Profile
@  KhevaKins : (07 December 2019 - 09:01 AM) Did you guys know Reach came out on PC?
@  343iBot : (06 December 2019 - 07:26 PM) Welcome to the forums, Saber256! :welcome: View Saber256's Profile
@  Tommy : (06 December 2019 - 04:41 PM) Here comes all the new accounts flowing in haha
@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race

Photo

#Hunt The Truth Thoughts

Halo Halo 5 #Hunt The Truth

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,039 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:51 AM

https://twitter.com/...143910154739712@Edward Kenway @Adam91

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#22 Church

Church

The Voice of God

• 801 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:tomfool13
  • LocationBloodgulch
   7             2               

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:11 AM

There's only one problem with this I can see -- it's not Pharaoh, it's FERO. This is an anagram of some kind, although it may be a reference to the Egyptian Pharaohs, I don't believe so. I believe that whoever is behind FERO cares nothing about actually finding the truth, she just wants the Spartan-IIs dead. Because the only possible outcome of revealing the background of the Spartans is to have them targeted. You heard how Ben was talking about them at the end of the last episode -- he didn't consider them human. To save face after public exposure, ONI will likely go along with the public opinion of "kill the spartans" and send Locke's team after the Master Chief.

Posted Image

#23 IceFireWarden

IceFireWarden

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:21 PM

There's only one problem with this I can see -- it's not Pharaoh, it's FERO. This is an anagram of some kind, although it may be a reference to the Egyptian Pharaohs, I don't believe so. I believe that whoever is behind FERO cares nothing about actually finding the truth, she just wants the Spartan-IIs dead. Because the only possible outcome of revealing the background of the Spartans is to have them targeted. You heard how Ben was talking about them at the end of the last episode -- he didn't consider them human. To save face after public exposure, ONI will likely go along with the public opinion of "kill the spartans" and send Locke's team after the Master Chief.

Yep. I'm pretty sure FERO is Serin Osman.

#24 kittens

kittens

Brute

• Members
  • 57 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:virginanalfisty
  • LocationVancouver B.C.

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

I was thinking it was Osman as well for the last couple episodes until I had an epiphany...this ones for all you old schoolers, halo vets. What if FERO is actually AI Melissa, remember Derga? She was getting close to rampancy after she landed on Jerseys lap, && he told her that he "takes care of his own too". Even if its not...it would have made for a hell of a plot twist.

#25 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:42 PM

So last episode, 9 to be exact, The (expletive) hit the fan.

Spoiler

There's just so much coming out of this Hunt the Truth series coupled along with other plot points after Halo 4, it really makes me wonder how well 343i can tie every bit of it together. Not saying they have to do all of it, but this campaign is going to have to be pretty damn long to sedate the amount of lore we have recieved... AND ARE STILL RECEIVING!

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#26 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

I don't know what to put here

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:21 AM

Actually, FERO is almost certainly the NCA agent, Ilsa Zane.
Also, between now and H5, we've had;

Starry Night
Second Sunrise over New Mombasa
Bloodline
Escalation
New Blood
Halo 3: ODST
Catalog/ Canon Fodder
Ghosts of Onyx
Kilo-5
Forerunner Saga
Nightfall
Halo Wars

All tie into HunttheTruth and HunttheSignal, the upcoming novels which themselves tie into H5 and eventually H5 itself

Halo Lore fanatic, purveyor of dank maymays

My writing hub, the Imperial Archive Network

#27 Media Bias

Media Bias

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

I don't know if I should post the whole article Dan, but I think this is where it would go. 

Regarding what Baconshelf said, it is most likely Ilsa Zane and I actually wrote a detailed post on it here.

http://www.haloarchi...hunt-the-truth/

FREE Halo 5 Guardians Giveaway, click for link to entry!

Check out the Halo Archive, a Halo lore community and forum partnered with Halo Canon YouTube Channel.

#28 TheGruntMeister

TheGruntMeister

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 187 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:BIDGIS
  • LocationOlympus

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

If you are right and the anomalies that they are detecting are indeed the Flood, then in all likelihood, they are coming back with a vengeance.

Unbeknownst to the humans, they had not actually found a cure; the Flood had chosen not to infect the humans instead; The precursors who were now the Flood allowed the idea of a cure to gain credence, so that in the future more efforts would be diverted to attaining it rather than simply excising the infection. When the Flood returned, the Forerunners—Who had devolved humanity and destroyed its civilization—were entirely unprepared to challenge the Flood properly

If the Flood could do this, then what stops them from coming back? If a Gravemind formed on Installation 05 then logically, a Key Mind may have formed somewhere else in the galaxy.

I would have more, but most of the articles I click on are 6 year-olds arguing about why the Flood as an enemy suck and shouldn't be put back in the game at all.

Gargantuan-Dragon.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, Halo 5, #Hunt The Truth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users