Remove Halo 3: ODST From Gamercard

Hubert

What? Why? Halo 3: ODST was such an amazing game with a really good storyline. It was basically it's own "Book" or "TV Series" development of the character, GSGT Buck. Pretty much the only time where they decided to make a video game to build up a character of someone, rather than the TV Series or writing a Book.

Amazing game, just why would you ever want it removed from your Gamer Card? If you have Gamerscore for the game, it's stuck there. Forever.

REALLY I ASK MICROSOFT THEY GAVE ME THIS link and ask a delopoer

oh and why they said i have cheated achievements

They linked you here? Do you have a screengrap by any chance? I would be interested in seeing this.

If they did link you here, it's proof that Microsoft Help employees just google 343i and put in the first entry that comes up. We are not 343i, they are over at HaloWaypoint. 

• 3 weeks later...

I know this post is a little old, but like someone said above once you earned gamerscore for it, it can't be removed. But If you are trying to hide it from friends the only thing i can suggest to you is, hide your gamerscore from everyone by changing your privacy settings on your profile.