Hi, i'm bwdwtw!

bwdwtw

Hello, my name is bwdwtw. I am pretty new to 343 Industries' forums and I look forward to meeting people like you reading these forums! Since Bungie broke off relations with the Halo Franchise, I am eager to see what new things will come to it with the newest developer of the franchise. I will probably spend most of my time talking about only Halo, and Halo: Wars since they are by far the greatest games in the business. On every game I like, I always want to tell the developers my opinion of the game, and what should and shouldn't be added to the game's sequel.

:hi:

hello, and welcome to the epicness

I smell copypasta. :P

Hi, bwdwtw. I'm Father Bullet. Welcome to the community. It's nice to meet you.

In case nobody has told you, our humble community isn't an official 343i domain, but I suspect they would love to buy it up if they ever found out how much BETTER it is than theirs and B.net's. :yes

So, enjoy your time here, as pretty much everybody does. We'll see you around the forums.

• Like 1

Hello.

Taking over my forums huh? These forums belong to ME! You here that!?

Haha. Just Kidding. I'm quite the joker. I do it alot. Welcome to 343industries Community Forum. I hope you enjoy it here. I'm also new. Or at least not anymore I am. 8)

I hope you enjoy it here.

Good Luck to you Spartan!