Greetings, my gamertag is imsupercooLL, I am recruiting for the Sangheili clan known as Oracle's Polyphony. Oracle's Polyphony seeks intelligent and skilled players that desire victory on the battlefield. We also follow customs the Sangheili believe in to the best of our ability. We believe in upholding honor and respect on and off the battlefield. 

Our rules are:

1. No disrespecting other players
  2. No tea bagging or disrespecting dead bodies (shooting, punching, etc.)
  3. Must always have emblem on
  4. Must be in uniform whenever you are playing with members of the clan no matter their rank
  5. Must follow orders (training, call outs, nothing outlandish)
  6. No rage-quitting

Oracle's Polyphony is split up into several divisions all of which specialize in a different aspect halo. For example our Spec-ops division specializes in sniping, stealth, and marksmanship. Each division requires you to go through our infantry division before you are accepted into one of them. It is your choice what division you go into as long as you are capable of that specialization. The divisions are lead by a commander who leads and trains his division members. 

If you wish to join or you have any questions you can message me or send me a friend request at my gamertag- imsupercooLL.