Halo 2 playlist.

Is it just me or is the Team H2A playlist H3 on H2 maps? wtf happened to a "Launching exactly the way it shipped in 2004"? Halo CE Launched and was awesome being able to switch graphics in campaign and what not; though a bit glitchy. I just don't understand why the only ranked playlist on a game that was meant to be H2 is not H2. I'm sure 343 wonders why the game flopped. Well actually there were so many reasons it isn't even funny. I'll chalk this up to Bungie getting effed by M$ and turning into a second rate gaming company split off.         Thank god The founders left and kept the name an are continuing to make amazing games, Destiny. 

Halo 2 Classic still plays like Halo 2 as far as I know and I've played it a lot. All the button glitches are actually still there I was practicing double and quad shotting today. I haven't tried super bounces but I'm not that interested in them anymore. Halo 2: Anniversary isn't supposed to play like Halo 2 Classic though.

By the way: Nade spam. Nade spam everywhere. How can people call this skill? Anyone can get a kill when they spam grenades; why do people think they're so talented just because they can spam grenades?

It's kind of pathetic, really. Like actually really pathetic.

By the way: Nade spam. Nade spam everywhere. How can people call this skill? Anyone can get a kill when they spam grenades; why do people think they're so talented just because they can spam grenades?

It's kind of pathetic, really. Like actually really pathetic.

I know. I hate how the amount of grenade explosions happening a match.

One Grenade that you spawn with should be enough. Not two. Also the fact that you can have up to four of either Is a bit OP.

I know. I hate how the amount of grenade explosions happening a match.

One Grenade that you spawn with should be enough. Not two. Also the fact that you can have up to four of either Is a bit OP.

But Halo 2 is the only game left with real skill,* where teamwork* is the only thing that really matters, and all* of the maps are great and equally* voted. It's so much fun.*

* = Sarcasm.

• Like 2