HALO REACH DLC MAP PACKS

john7

Can anyone tell me if I will ever get to play SWAT on Anchor 9 or Penance or any of the other DLC maps from the Noble, Defiant and Anniversary Map Packs. It sure has been a long time since I've seen these maps. Are they no longer available? I will feel ripped off bigtime if I cannot play swat on these maps, since that was the only reason I purchased them.

I am certainly new to the forum,  and I don't know how much hope to have. If anyone actually reads this and you happen to know more than me about this forum .... could you please reply? At least I would know someone is here. Maybe if you don't know about the maps you could tell me what you think about my chances of having my question answered here or maybe you know the place I should be to get my answer and could provide some advice on where you get your answers when you have a problem.

Well sadly this is not the official 343i forum, that´s Halowaypoint.

DLC has always been a bit of an issue in the Halo games. Sure there are dedicated playlists for them, but they´re hardly played.

The point is that you´re only one of few people who loved SWAT on the DLC maps. Let´s imagine 343i actually putting it in, sure the first few weeks the population will be tolerable... But after let´s say a month it´ll drop below 100 people for sure.

The Halo: Reach population is already spread very thin due to the many playlists to choose from, this will only make it worse. Even if you put a request up on the Waypoint forums I highly doubt it will ever be considered.

Sorry pal...

• Like 2

Thanx for replying. I guess I'll have to settle for the memories. I still have a film clip from a game of swat on penance from july 0f 2012. My daughter and son in law taught me to play Halo on Halo 3, so they had killed me about a million times when I finally got my revenge. My fourth ever extermination. I really miss playing swat on some of those DLC maps. Oh well.... it was great while it lasted. So ... is Waypoint where I should post any suggestions I have ???? Like .... maybe take Powerhouse out and add Penance. Or maybe just change the whole swat map list every hour on the hour. That would keep everyone happy.