hello if your interested in joining a halo 4 xbox 360, clan why not start here.......

Hi im new to both this site and the halo 4 clan community, as such i am starting a new clan with a friend, i have a site and a ranking system, with alot more setup, but im currently short on man power, were called     "the order"(silly name isnt it). the clan is based off of scifi factons, as such our primary weapon of choice consist of energy weaponry(mainly covenant), but we also train in UNSC, we are open minded towards all personnel and being new have neither won nor lost a raid, i and my associate "Texas RVB" have served and commanded in quite a few clans over the past few years and decided to give creating one a shot, we accept anyone who is 14+, even if your new to the game we will help you on your way towards halo superiority, we are in need of leadership positions to help get things moving along, but we are also interested in anyone who just wants to be apart of something great and new. as such to the first 32 gamers to join, shall be each given positions of leadership, and perhaps one may prove themselves reliable enough to be my second in command,

we are consisted of three branches-

1. Shock troopers

main force

2. Demoralizers

sport tactical, ricochet, griffball, oddball ect....

3. agents

specops, generally assassins trained to add pressure on enemy leadership

branches may be added in the future depending on how many we have in our clan, 

as we try to maintain 30 per branch..

After branches are filled leaders may start their own branches to add to the clan, under their command

if you are interested you can send a message to me(my gamertag is the same as my username)or my associate "Texas RvB" (who is our rule keeper),  or if you like you can sign up on our recruiting page here at our home;

http://theorderhalo4.weebly.com/contact-recruiter.html

we are very open minded, and enjoy hearing the ideas of others, and are big on proper co-op and proper leadership, as such we are interested in hearing any ideas on site improvements, and clan layout, 

if you find any difficulties with the site than please message me at your earliest convenience.......

• 3 months later...