The m181 main battle tank is outdated,I think that instead of the 4 sets of treads it should be two in the front on the sides that stuck forward out from the body and one in the back as there is on the think tank, and keep the main body. This week make it look more like a scorpion as it's called. Forge should allow the placement and piloting of all vehicles including pelicans and phantoms. Comment your ideas below.

Remember in Halo Wars how the Spirit Of Fire was out in space with all the members in cyro sleep? Well I think it would be neat to bring them back into the universe. They've been out there since 2534 in the Halo realm. So maybe in the campaign of Halo 5, we can see a return of the Spirit Of Fire.

The Spirit of Fire was last seen in the Halo Escalation. Edition 6 I believe. It was shown coming near a planet, with an infection form inside. Idk what happened to them after that.

^

I guess that means they are all dead as deads dead dead.

Anyways, I would like full armor customization, I would love more vizor colours. When I say full armor customization, I mean like a mix between Halo Reaches, and Halo 4's. Like being able to colour all parts of the armor.

Exmpls:

Being able to have a different Helmet Colour, Right shoulder Color, Left shoulder Colour, Chest and waste plate, Left Knee pad, Right Knee pad, Right shin, Left shin, Left foot, right foot. All having different colours.