Matchmaking issues

Ok this is just sad. this game has been out long enough for them to fix the issues. There are hundreds of thousands of halo fans out there that are disgusted with the way 343 is running halo. Things need to change and 343 needs to listen to what the fans are saying. What im seeing and a lot more people have noticed is 343 takes the money and runs. We have invested enough money into this company and they dont care about how halo should be. And thats why Bungie will always stand tall over 343. they can either get it together or a lot of fans like myself who have been with halo since day one, we will just walk away and follow bungie. the 343 fan base compared to Bungie.... Bungie fans out number 343 fans 1,000 - 1. The Halo 2 anniversary was such a bomb that they were giving it away for free with a 360 without a kinect. 343 is pathetic GET IT TOGETHER OR SELL THE RIGHTS!!! 

It takes a long time to fix a problem, and 343i with suuch a big project came out with many problems. I know it's been about 2 1/2 months since release or so, but fixing bugs and issues isn't as east as the snap of a finger. Some problems are fixed, and some are not, so you'll just have to wait or play something else untill they fix MCC.

Don't you ever wonder why the game has so many updates? It's because they're fixing things. It's going to take time, so calm down! Why don't you try making a a video game-- exactly like the original-- and pleasing to everyone?

And I've heard so many people complaining about how 343 has changed everything and this isn't even Halo anymore, when to me that's a bunch of crap. It's not exactly like the original Halo games because that's what happens. Technology improves things. It's still essentially Halo, and it's still fun. Butthurt people like you annoy fans who are sticking with the game and being patient. 

• Like 1

Don't you ever wonder why the game has so many updates? It's because they're fixing things. It's going to take time, so calm down! Why don't you try making a a video game-- exactly like the original-- and pleasing to everyone?

And I've heard so many people complaining about how 343 has changed everything and this isn't even Halo anymore, when to me that's a bunch of crap. It's not exactly like the original Halo games because that's what happens. Technology improves things. It's still essentially Halo, and it's still fun. Butthurt people like you annoy fans who are sticking with the game and being patient. 

It's fair to hate 343i because this game should've been working fine 4 months ago. Maybe give them a month leniency, but it's approaching 5 months after the game has gone live and it's still horribly broken.

There is no excuse for it, "building a game from scratch" isn't an excuse cause they ripped it from Halo CE PC and Halo 2 Vista, then Halo 3 and 4 from their console versions. They just put together 4 games that aren't naturally meant to be together and didn't realise that their ambitions were way over their abilities to program which lead to one of the most spectacular fails of a launch to date.

And to the OP, you must also realise that Bungie have consistently left their fanbase in the dark. 343i is a lot better in sticking to the community to get advice to make the games better on the grounds which the fans give them. See Halo 4, it wasn't good at first but after quite some time it turned into a decent game cause they changed it to suit the fans. Bungie never does this, infact they refuse to acknowledge breaks in their games and only glorify themselves in their achievements (see Halo 2 and Destiny). Bungie made colossal failures and never acknowledged it, while 343i have always been honest about their failures.

343i decided the best way to repay their fans who bought MCC was to give them a tonne of free stuff (ODST, XBL, Relic, etc). Bungie on the otherhand completely disregarded two entire consoles (360 and the One) for Destiny, to only celebrate their freedom with PS3/4.

If this is what you call 343i running away which Bungie stands tall, then you're awfully mistaken.

• Like 2

im sorry but im not going to give 343 any credit what so ever. IF THE GAME WAS NOT READY DO NOT RELEASE IT! they made their money and now they dont give a damn. its honestly sad coming from Bungie who made halo right. this isnt just a pissed off gamer this is some one who was with halo from the start. and im not going to see 343 ruin it. halo4 was a bust. now the MCC is a bust. but at least halo4 made it into MLG... but shortly after it was spat out and replaced with BO2. PATHETIC. stand by 343 all u want and get ur panties in a bunch. some thing needs to be done NOW about 343. they have more than enough money from the h4 and MCC. and u can claim updates as them fixing it. bcus i have not seen one improvement from any update. i just dont understand how anyone can defend 343 when they release a game whats MAIN purpose was for matchmaking.... to still have problems near 4 months down the road. there is no respect there. ur just a bunch of 343 fans who never got to play a real halo game. do urself a favor, go to gamestop buy a cheap copy (still probly 40 buccks) and just play it. nuff said.

It's fair to hate 343i because this game should've been working fine 4 months ago. Maybe give them a month leniency, but it's approaching 5 months after the game has gone live and it's still horribly broken.

There is no excuse for it, "building a game from scratch" isn't an excuse cause they ripped it from Halo CE PC and Halo 2 Vista, then Halo 3 and 4 from their console versions. They just put together 4 games that aren't naturally meant to be together and didn't realise that their ambitions were way over their abilities to program which lead to one of the most spectacular fails of a launch to date.

And to the OP, you must also realise that Bungie have consistently left their fanbase in the dark. 343i is a lot better in sticking to the community to get advice to make the games better on the grounds which the fans give them. See Halo 4, it wasn't good at first but after quite some time it turned into a decent game cause they changed it to suit the fans. Bungie never does this, infact they refuse to acknowledge breaks in their games and only glorify themselves in their achievements (see Halo 2 and Destiny). Bungie made colossal failures and never acknowledged it, while 343i have always been honest about their failures.

343i decided the best way to repay their fans who bought MCC was to give them a tonne of free stuff (ODST, XBL, Relic, etc). Bungie on the otherhand completely disregarded two entire consoles (360 and the One) for Destiny, to only celebrate their freedom with PS3/4.

If this is what you call 343i running away which Bungie stands tall, then you're awfully mistaken.

when u talk about fails that bungie has made i think back and see none. they may not have meant for the BXR to be in the game but thats some thing that blew ppls minds. pros took it to tournies. and super bounces. that right there lead to so many custom games and afternoons spent with friends just messin around. NO other halo has ever done that. NO OTHER GAME has ever done that.

Bungie has never listened to the community? in H2 zombies was such a massively played custom game that bungie put it in their playlists. they gave out a free map -Cold Storage- they gave recognition to people who made maps, game types, and screen shots. and made a big community pool inside the game and every week featured 5 diff ppl and gave them recon armor. 

when i first logged into the 343 forms i was greeted with a post that said 343 wants to take halo out of the competitive scene and make it more enjoyable and relaxing fun game. thats y they took out communications from team to team pregame and post game. in H2 and H3 trash talking the other team was apart of the online experience. its whats made halo halo. 

and as for 343 making halo4 better. i see nothing in that game. they made the DMR better than the battle rifle. they took the 4 shot away and made it a 5 shot. they made the spartans smaller. 343 has no idea what halo is and they are taking literally everything that halo once was and making it into some thing thats just not playable. and literally... i sit in a lobby for 30 mins and not find a game in MCC. Halo4 is was and always will be the worst halo to ever been made. 

Why don't you say this to the millions of Halo fans out there that still play Halo. Never played a real Halo game? So you're saying there hasn't been a single real Halo game, cause I've played them all, learn before you talk kid. How is trash talking what makes Halo? That's considered cyber-bullying. And I'm tired of all these people saying that they've been with Halo since the start, pretty much all of us have. And for you people saying that this isn't Halo? Newsflash, it's called change, deal with it. If it stays the same every time, people are going to get bored and tired of it, even COD has some changes. And with Bungie, he made major mistakes, he was no better than 343. They both made, mistakes, released games with bugs, and messed up. And the DMR isn't better than the BR, their both 5 shot and I think they have been for a long time.

Why don't you say this to the millions of Halo fans out there that still play Halo. Never played a real Halo game? So you're saying there hasn't been a single real Halo game, cause I've played them all, learn before you talk kid. How is trash talking what makes Halo? That's considered cyber-bullying. And I'm tired of all these people saying that they've been with Halo since the start, pretty much all of us have. And for you people saying that this isn't Halo? Newsflash, it's called change, deal with it. If it stays the same every time, people are going to get bored and tired of it, even COD has some changes. And with Bungie, he made major mistakes, he was no better than 343. They both made, mistakes, released games with bugs, and messed up. And the DMR isn't better than the BR, their both 5 shot and I think they have been for a long time.

the DMR has a faster fire rate and can more so make more precise shots. problem is ppl like you who want halo to be COD. i dont care about COD at all. i was referring to the new style that 343 has implemented. for instance when you put loadouts in a game like halo it makes the game trash. u get ppl in the game hiding with camo and boltshots. using the cheapest tactic to get kills. you dont have an in game rush to BR spawn or power weapons bcus ppl how an OP weapon in their back pocket. bottem line 343 is going down hill. its been near 5 months and a game they just threw together and up'd the frame rate on cant even work right. its disturbing to me that halo gamers who have been with it from the start can sit here on a forum and support a company that is ruining halo. there should be no sprint. there should be no loadouts. there should be no armor abilities. 

and secondly, when 343 said halo 2 was coming back. ppl lost their sh**.... wanna kno why??? bcus it is the best online game that ever was. no other halo has touched it. halo 3 came close and its a close second. but ppl WANT halo2. they dont want halo4. ppl will continue to buy the halos bcus they r halo fans. and they dont wanna see it die. but 343 is representing halo wrong. no matter how much u wanna say u love 343 u HAVE to agree with that. if u r a halo fan. im sick and tired of the decline in halo. and yes ill admit Bungie messed up. reach would have been an amazing game that coulda rivaled halo 3. but when you put armor abilities into halo.. u ruin it. 

stop getting on here and defending 343 when their current game does not even work END OF DISCUSSION!

Stop getting on here? You have 8 posts, so if anyone, you should leave. I'm not a 343 fan, I get their game and play it. I don't care if "it's not real Halo". Does it have Spartans, Covenant, FPS? Then it's Halo. And in what way is aemor abilities, sprint, and lodaouts not belong in Halo? Spartans are super soldiers, therefore they should be able to do things like that. And you say Halo is turning to COD, that it's dying, but where are your facts? Your post means nothing without facts. I can assure you there is no Spartans or Covenant in COD, and there are millions of people playing Halo worldwide, so it's not dying. You're afraid of change, but that happens, and it's happening to Halo. I don't agree with everything 343 is doing, but they're for the most doing good.

• Like 1

and you big man you have 300 posts? woooow there are facts going around. there are more people playing COD servers than in Halo servers. Halo used to have a fan base that was soo massive there would be 4million ppl online playing it. loadouts ARE A CALL OF DUTY THING! sprinting CALL OF DUTY!!!! just by u saying " Does it have Spartans, Covenant, FPS? Then its Halo" that right there makes you a non halo player. u just sit back and let this crap roll into halo like its nothing. when in fact its killing the game. when did Halo start to die off?? with Halo Reach.. wanna kno why?? LOADOUTS SPRINTING NO RANKING SYSTEM! and thats a big issue one of the most important issues about halo today NO RANKING SYSTEM! i understand bungie took it out but that was souly the fault of all u casual gamers. everyone who couldnt make it past level 45 in H3 and thought of themselfs as self deserving 50s (and im sure ur the type of game who didnt make it past 25) HALO IS NOT A CASUAL GAME! 343 IS TURNING IT INTO ONE!!! my very first post on here and i think it got deleted was me complaining bout that same fact. when u first log into this forum page 343 says they want halo to be casual game play.

and as far as u saying its cyber bullying when ppl talk trash if u dont like trash talking u better get off the internet indefinitely bcus no where u turn there is some one talkin trash. simple fact here ARBITER is XBL is a social network. u get a bunch of ppl together there is going to be disagreements. ppl r allowed to make their own choices in life and ppl r allowed to say and do as they please without breaking any laws. what u call cyber bullying is ppl doing what they do on facebook, forums much like these and basically what ur friends do to u when u hangout with them... mess with u. sorry but u need to face some facts here buddy. halo is dying and its bcus of ppl like u who dont have the balls to stand up and say some thing.

maybe im trying to get threw to u 343 fan bois that halo is dead and we need to do some thing about it. halo 5 looks god awful. oh and heres another fun fact 343 wants to put out a halo game every year... JUST LIKE COD!! LOOK IT UP. 

when u talk about fails that bungie has made i think back and see none. they may not have meant for the BXR to be in the game but thats some thing that blew ppls minds. pros took it to tournies. and super bounces. that right there lead to so many custom games and afternoons spent with friends just messin around. NO other halo has ever done that. NO OTHER GAME has ever done that.

Bungie has never listened to the community? in H2 zombies was such a massively played custom game that bungie put it in their playlists. they gave out a free map -Cold Storage- they gave recognition to people who made maps, game types, and screen shots. and made a big community pool inside the game and every week featured 5 diff ppl and gave them recon armor. 

Do you have a bad memory or something?

In Halo CE there were issues they had with map borders (i.e. the invisiwall) that players wouldn't normally notice unless they went looking for them. Remember the warthog swimming? Never fixed nor admitted to.

And I'm a straight up Halo 2 fan but even Bungie admitted failure on that. Seriously, there are entire levels of H2 SPC that you don't even have to fire a shot on if you know how to get out of the map. Which isn't difficult with grenade bouncing and jump crouching. Then there was the buggy AI behavior (sometimes they can't hit crap and other times it's like they're aimbotting, all on the same difficulty setting) and the multiplayer glitches (seriously, look up why super bouncing is possible and why the BXR is possible, it's so noobish it's ridiculous). Halo 2 is and always will be my favorite Halo game, but the reason for it is because of the massive amount of failure on the dev's part. I love taking advantage of glitches, and Halo 2 had so many that it was difficult to keep track of them all.

In Halo 3, Bungie corrected their mistakes (for the most part) from Halo 2 in the campaign but still left some easily exploitable glitches, especially in multiplayer. Guess you never heard of HLG? Halo 3 was the game that made HLG what it is today. Nearly every multiplayer map in H3 has a way to get off the map that allows you to get one kill and then camp the rest of the game. They patched like one. Then there's the overhyped (imo) ranking system that every wishes was stamped on every single Halo game ever. Let me tell you something, the people that REALLY want that ranking system back are the people like me who gamed the crap out of it. I had two accounts get banned for deranking and boosting (which is the first time I've ever even heard of people getting banned for a multiplayer exploit by the way) but managed to get about two years worth of gold cards and 20k MSP out of it. Bungie not only never admitted fault for it, but never corrected the mistake even though it wouldn't have been THAT difficult. There were literally thousands of "fake 50's" that cheated to get where they were in H3.

Then their 'masterpiece' Halo game, Halo Reach. DOZENS of mistakes in that game, most of which were just plain comical. 343i's first assignment after Bungie left the picture was to try to fix Bungie's screw ups. Seriously, google Halo Reach glitches and you'll find a couple of lists about a couple dozen of items long, including multiplayer, forge, firefight, and campaign glitches. Those are pre-343i glitches, by the by. Not to mention their coup de grâce canon breach that they then not only refused to acknowledge/fix, but actually completely shattered everyone's notions about the Halo Lore with "Games are primary canon and books are secondary canon." You should have SEEN the hate on B-Net after they said that crap. 

Bungie was FAR from perfect, and they have a very long way to go to even come close to world domination, but that doesn't make them bad. The same holds true for 343i too. Literally the only way to perfect something is to make a bunch of mistakes and learn from them. 

Anyways, if you TRULY want to see any progress towards having your opinion considered by 343i, I would clean up your spelling a tad and make a post over at Halowaypoint.com which is the official Halo website. Who knows, they may even take you seriously. Hope you get your memory fixed.

• Like 5