Batman Arkham City

Donut

Okay to follow on from my previous post, I've had the pleasure of playng Arkham City, and to be quite honest, I was left feeling........ empty.

Yes the graphics are brilliant and there are a few more weapons for Batman but....its just Arkham Asylum with a bigger map and a storyline that is nowhere near as good.

Batman Arkham Asylum i would stll give that 9/10, Arkham City 4/10. I felt so let down...

Okay to follow on from my previous post, I've had the pleasure of playng Arkham City, and to be quite honest, I was left feeling........ empty.

Yes the graphics are brilliant and there are a few more weapons for Batman but....its just Arkham Asylum with a bigger map and a storyline that is nowhere near as good.

Batman Arkham Asylum i would stll give that 9/10, Arkham City 4/10. I felt so let down...

You just made my decision for me, lol! Was thinking about getting to pass the time 'til next month but think i'll pass on Arkham City! Thanks Jester!! :thumbsup:

"Cortana" Wow, just wow, I hate to argue with a moderator but come on, how is it that bad? I'm actually playing it as we speak, and I'm loving it.

You must just be picky. I'm actually looking forward to MW3. :|