VinWarrior

Destiny Exotic Armour

Purple = Void

Cyan = Arc

Orange = Solar

If you didn't get it :P

Ahamkara’s Endless Blood – Exotic Titan Helmet

“Bring forth your body, and I shall shed blood and make you pure.”

Appearance: This helmet has three stag-like horns sitting at the front of it, an Ahamkara’s front teeth, and bears a silver-red tone to the rest of it, which looks like a steel-framed Helm of Inmost Light without the protruding light.

1.   Ahamkara’s Purity – Increased Sniper Rifle Ammunition available nearby on the field.

2.   Invigoration – Reduces Melee cool-down each time you pick up an Orb.

3.   Endless Blood – Kills that benefit from Weapons of Light reduce cool-down time for your next Ward of Dawn.

Crown of the Reef – Exotic Titan Chest

“The Fallen saw me as a Queen, a Queen is fitting of a crown, no?”

Appearance: This chest has a unique design looking like a shining steel plating with a design similar to An Insurmountable Skullfort, the entire chest having a set of lights forming the Queen’s symbol.

1.   Hand Cannon Ammo – Increases the amount of Hand Cannon Ammo you can carry.

2.   Serpent’s Tail – Causing damage with a melee decreases your grenade cool-down.

3.   Crown of the Reef – Your Fist of Havoc does bonus damage to larger crowds of enemies, and damage stacks.

Pilgrimage 99 – Exotic Warlock Legs

“Before I was a Warlock, I was a scholar, standing in the Order’s shadow. I was a better person then.”

Appearance: These legs have a purple aura floating around them, below the aura, steel plated blank legs.

1.   Primary Weapon Loader – Increases the reload speed for all primary weapons.

2.   Endless Vortex – Increases the duration of Vortex grenades.

3.   Lesson 99 – Increases your speed for a short time after deploying Nova Bomb.

Flame of the Seraphim – Exotic Warlock Gauntlets

“Can you hear the choirs sing?”

Appearance – This bears a similarity to regularly silver fabric sleeves, however, each arm has a flaming wing protruding out what looks like a power source integrated into the armour.

1.   Innervation – Decreases your grenade cool-down each time you pick up an Orb of Light.

2.   Quintessence Transfer – Replenishes Super energy with grenade kills.

3.   Gabriel’s Speech – Your grenades will cause enemies killed by them to explode, causing a ripple effect to nearby enemies.

Fox Catcher – Exotic Hunter Helmet

“It is not the kill, but the chase.”

Appearance – This helmet has a fined gray fur coating around it, and in the center is a glowing yellow triangular light about the size of a quarter, the rest of the helmet that is visible is a shadowy black.

1.   Fastball – Increased Grenade throw distance.

2.   Ashes to Asset – Replenish Super Energy when killing an enemy with a grenade.

3.   Dance of the Fox – The more kills received whilst Bladedancing, the quicker you move.

Glass Mantle – Exotic Hunter Chest

“I do not shatter, I spark.”

Appearance - Looks very angular and has an orange hue for colouration. There are also cracks on the glass angular sphere in occasional areas that seem to leak a yellow Light.

1.   Special Weapon Ammo – Increases the amount of Special Weapon Ammo you can carry.

2.   Hand Cannon Ammo – Increases the amount of Hand Cannon Ammo you can carry.

3.   Glass Mantle – Your Golden Gun shots burn through walls and shields of the darkness. 

• Like 3