LODT Clan Update

Got the ranks done, the color scheme done as well. All that's left is getting an Xbox One, Halo MCC, and starting it up with 2/4 friends who'll have Halo MCC as well as me. Two of them don't have it yet so they can't help out, debating on whether or not to wait for them. What do you think? I'll wait for them if you all think I should...

Can't wait to get it up though, got everything planned and ready for LODT's arrival to HALO!! Really do hope we get to see some of you in game someday. That would be awesome, but for now I shall go and converse with my fellow Prestige Chief's about the Clan.

Hey Calliom. Is LODT interested in having a 4c4 scrimmage on Halo: MCC? If s please add and message "paradlse" on Xbox so we can work out the details.

I'll see about, we're still only 5 people, some still having to work on the talents...I'll give you some further updates upon the Clan later on when we have more people.