As a future sponsor of the Yoshi industries, I hereby state that the Yoshi's presidency is inevitable.

Melody, you lack the state of this competition. No propaganda, no slogan, no idealism. You aren't heading in very far.

BZ1, you are about to lose son. Melody may be lacking, but you're 6 feet under. Your out of this competition, mate. GG, No Re.

You all would be wise to change your targeting votes to Yoshi. This competition is over.

To be fair, I'm not doing this as a serious thing. It's pretty much just a game, so what does propaganda, or slogans have to do with it? Idealism? I don't mind the whole 'Go for Yoshi thing' because honestly I just wanted to do it for fun, seeing how this has became a dispute on who is the most qualified is absurd. Honestly I don't really care if I win or not, I just wanted to try it for the fun of it. I can see members wanting someone who has been on the forums for a while and who is trustworthy, I understand that. So if that's the case, then just vote for Yoshi. I'd rather not be against 2 members whom people would rather have and who are serious about a game.

To be fair, I'm not doing this as a serious thing. It's pretty much just a game, so what does propaganda, or slogans have to do with it? Idealism? I don't mind the whole 'Go for Yoshi thing' because honestly I just wanted to do it for fun, seeing how this has became a dispute on who is the most qualified is absurd. Honestly I don't really care if I win or not, I just wanted to try it for the fun of it. I can see members wanting someone who has been on the forums for a while and who is trustworthy, I understand that. So if that's the case, then just vote for Yoshi. I'd rather not be against 2 members whom people would rather have and who are serious about a game.

at the end of the day that's what the election is all about, fun, thats why candidates make propaganda, get followers and debate with other candidates, thats part of the fun of the election. sure there may be some who take it too serious, but there are always people like that in games, just dont let them ruin your fun. do what you want, campaign or dont as long as you have fun thats all that matters. as for members wanting someone who has been here for a while or is trustworty, i doubt that matters to anyone because all this IS for fun, who cares if the person is new or old, as long as there is fun to be had.

• Like 2

To be fair, I'm not doing this as a serious thing. It's pretty much just a game, so what does propaganda, or slogans have to do with it? Idealism? I don't mind the whole 'Go for Yoshi thing' because honestly I just wanted to do it for fun, seeing how this has became a dispute on who is the most qualified is absurd. Honestly I don't really care if I win or not, I just wanted to try it for the fun of it. I can see members wanting someone who has been on the forums for a while and who is trustworthy, I understand that. So if that's the case, then just vote for Yoshi. I'd rather not be against 2 members whom people would rather have and who are serious about a game.

It's just for fun. Not a feels getter. Getting all intense and dedicating yourself to it is where the real fun is. Head to Head competition is fun. Even if there isn't a reward. The point is to have fun, as stated in the rules.

At the end, everyone's going to be laughing and happy they had a good time. Others may not.

Everything that we're doing is dedication and fun.

• Like 2

I would like to continue on the path I started when I was first nominated.

A USF that is based on Peace, Equality and Responsibility.

I would like to focus on the Congress, and put the changes I have planned into effect on the Congress. With these changes the Congress will become a thriving factor of the USF and will create more game opportunities for the forum.

In order to get this done I need the help of everyone. My team of amazing Propagandists that stand at my side and are ready at a moments notice and most importantly, you guys. 

The people are the most important part of the USF. The USF was established for you guys, and I would like to show that by making the things done in the USF done and chosen by you.

As the final poll approaches, remember, I have a plan, a plan for you.

Vote Yoshi for President!

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 2

Election day is looming over or heads.

The time that your voices are most important, you, the people of the forum will be making a decision that will effect the forums and USF for the next four months.

To finalize my statements I would like to briefly say the following:

Firstly, thank you to my wonderful crew that I am so lucky to call my friends. They have worked so hard the last few weeks to help me get were I am. Thank you Vitamin and Fishy!

With the election in full effect, I would like to drive home my goals, if I were to be elected.

My first goal is to get the Congress of the USF back up and running. I have made changes to the general plan of how the congress works. There will be a speaker of the house, and myself, accompanied by two elected congressmen from each member group. A moderator picked by the other moderators will be speaker of the house.

Weekly topics will be made, either by the speaker of the house, a congressman or myself. Anyone involved in the Congress may make a poll and have it discussed with their fellow congress members.

While I would love to win this election, and reestablish the congress,  the decision is ultimately up to you.

Vote smart.

God Bless the USF.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 5