^

But you could have gotten rid of those members or switched some around. :)

You were the President anyway.... its your job to fix problems.

We did not have the solution at the time. By the time we figured the solution was thought of we had very little time in our term left. 

The new Congress will be voted in by ordinary members, but only members that want to be elected may run. This will make it so that everyone in congress will be there because they want to. And the members will be in control because they choose who they put in.

voteforyoshi_zpsd997ad77.jpg

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

You had extra time to make things right but you choose not to. :)

You had more than enough time but you failed to change.

Now your bribing people to vote for you...... how low.

Vote for a true supporter of the people D38Boss!

How exactly am I bribing people?

Seriously man you can't think of anything bad can you?

^

You had an extend Presidential time in office but yet you gave up trying to fix congress and gave up after the fourth meeting.

That was several months ago, you wont have that same time frame again. How can you even start making promises when you fail at what you do now. :)

In no way did I fail. I did something that was never done before and it didn't work, so I found a way to fix it. That's a success.

And right now I'm the only candidate that has his stuff together. Maybe instead of attacking one thing over and over again, you could actually get who ever you are representing going. Attacking one thing makes you look weak because you can't find anything else wrong.

I had it in the last weeks of my Presidency. Which technically ended a few months ago when Spyro contacted Maestro and I.

When I found out that we could run again, I saw this as a chance to make the Congress work, and with luck and hard work I will be able to give it another chance.

Any other questions?

^

You failed the first time? so how can we be sure you wont again? :)

I don't think you have any idea, you're just on the bandwagon to vote someone who is staff in. First is Jack of Harts, now it's D38. Both whom are staff. You should vote off who knows what they're doing and who has things planned.

Yoshi cannot predict the future. But you tell me, what makes you think D38 won't fail? When he does, he will fall harder than Yoshi can. Putting everyone's thoughts into thinking "I should've voted for Yoshi. At least he had everything planned and thought out."

• Like 1

^

D38Boss is too busy working for the good of the people to spew mindless Propaganda. :)

I support him because his future looks better than Yoshis tomorrow.

all i seen boss working on is a video of him killing gorillas, other than that he's said nothing about his plans for the future, that you claim is better than yoshi's. and why should anyone listen to you? you support twin, no wait you support jack, or is it boss? who do you support again? you switch your vote so much it's hard to keep track.

and yoshi doesnt come up with the propaganda, he has a team for him to do that for him, so he can focus on his plans for the future that he's been laying out in this thread

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

Caboose my dear boy, you did this last year to. You switched votes and sides constantly to keep me from winning. With all those efforts you still failed. Sit down pick a side and stick with it. No one wants someone who can't make up their mind supporting their team. In effect you are hurting Boss.

Nice Propaganda! Better you post it here than in your own thread right? Wouldn't want your supporters to see it there would you.

I know that it is just retaliation for me posting my pic, but you have to put the election first and then revenge. There are priority's. I made sure to establish my thread, I suggest you do the same.

• Like 2