28_conan.jpg

Yoshi for USF President 2015

Mission Statement:

Last election was a great time for Maestro and Myself. We feel that we did our job and we exceeded the norms of the presidency and introduced the USF Congress. We pushed the boundaries and went were the six Presidents before us had not thought of going. We broke through the standards set by past presidents and advanced the USF to a place it had never been, and that is exactly what I wish to do again this year, advance the USF into force that will allow members like yourself take stands in decisions that are made because your voices matter. 

How Can We Make This Happen:

In order to make this happen, I will once again need to rely on the backbone of the community, the members. To make this goal a reality we need everyone to buy into the program. Vote Yoshi1176 for President in the polls, and let your opinions be known. Encourage fellow forum goers to vote Yoshi for President if they want their opinions to matter. 

For change to happen, their needs to be action. You, the members are the catalysts of this dream. It is up to you to make this happen. I am but a mouth for which your voice will be heard. 

God Bless the Forum. And God Bless the USF!

Crew:

Chief Propagandist - Vitamin PWN

Campaign Manager - Church 

General - Arachny 

Lawyer - Maestro

Below is a showcase of Propaganda made by my awesome team!

Propaganda

voteforyoshi_zpsd997ad77.jpg

voteforyoshi_zps653685db.png

yoshi-vs-spambots2_zpsbctxl4u8.gif

Voteyoshi_zps83ad580d.png

conan-fireworks_zpsmvckgjnk.gif

sElyidd.jpg?1

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 7

It's a trap! 

BeckoningZebra is the only cure, he will bring balance to the Forums! 

I respect your opinion. Just make sure that he will make your voices heard. That is one of my priorities, is any other candidate as representative of the people as I? 

As a former president of the USF, i say Yoshi's Dream for a Better Tomorrow is a dream we all can believe in, and with a simple vote for Yoshi we can make that dream a reality, so please vote for Yoshi. I know i will.

voteforyoshi_zps653685db.png

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

As a future sponsor of the Yoshi industries, I hereby state that the Yoshi's presidency is inevitable.

Melody, you lack the state of this competition. No propaganda, no slogan, no idealism. You aren't heading in very far.

BZ1, you are about to lose son. Melody may be lacking, but you're 6 feet under. Your out of this competition, mate. GG, No Re.

You all would be wise to change your targeting votes to Yoshi. This competition is over.

• Like 2

Yoshi is scrub.....

That is all. :)

Anyway...... Yoshi is corrupt and is self serving you should vote for someone who serves you....

Someone like Jack of harts.....

Harassment is not accepted here, as well as Defamation.

Yoshi has done more for this community.

Jack may be art department, but anyone can make art, boy. All it takes is a couple scribbles here and there.

Yoshi will be the one we want. Where was Jack in times of peril? Not here. That was Yoshi.

If you don't vote for Yoshi, boy, I'll give you the old One Two. Vote wisely, eh?

Yoshi is scrub.....

Anyway...... Yoshi is corrupt and is self serving you should vote for someone who serves you....

Or someone like Bnus ;)

He will be there for you in times of great disaster. He will keep his promises. 

A vote for Bnus is a vote for Liberty Prime! 

• Like 1

Yoshi is scrub.....

How exactly am I self serving? I established the congress of the USF. Something that represents the people. I have been the least self serving president.

And Bnus, I kept my promises, when I said I would let the voice of the people be heard I did. I choose a member from every point of view and invited them to congress so that they could voice there concerns. In fact I believe you were on the congress as well.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 2

The Republic had the senate and 343cf has congress. :)

And look how much good the senate did the Republic..... how do we know your not a Sith lord?

because he didnt trick anyone into doing a vote of no confidence to oust the old president and get himself elected.

he didn't trick anyone into giving him emergency power, letting him do basically anything.

he instituted the congress,where as a sith lord would dissolve it. What would be the point of Yoshi making the congress  only to get rid of it, when he could just not make it and be all sithy and evil from the get go?

^

But what did the congress solve? nothing it was dissolved over eight months. :)

The first Congress was rough, it had problems. We see the problems and we know exactly how to fix them.

What else had a rough start? Oh yeah, The United States of America. Yep, their start was rocky as ca be. They saw their mistakes as I saw the mistakes in the first Congress. Now look at them after they fixed their problems. They became a world super power. History is bound to repeat itself if ignored. I have not ignored it. The new Congress will be better organized. And the members will be electing their representative. One representitive from each member/staff group. 

sElyidd.jpg?1

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

As of now our only competion is Boss, since no on did anything else. It is obvious Boss is unsafe from the video as he killed quite a few monkeys.

Is that what you want? A president that will kill you if you don't do exactly what he says? Vote Yoshi!

• Like 1

But.. I'm still in.. :/

It's okay. Everyone still loves you. But Yoshi and D38 are the main competition. I'm pretty sure Yoshi will let you into the Congress once he wins, so you should support him. Sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you could make it this far.

Yoshi you had more than six months to fix congress and you did nothing! :)

How can we even trust you when you fail on your promises.

I never promised to fix it. Maestro and I elected not to fix it because the elected officials were not cooperating as well as we liked.

The new way of electing the congress that I have planned will eliminate this problem and we will have a more effective Congress