Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Amateur byakugan user. He can see my chakra points, but if he's an amateur he'll have problems actually blocking them. A sharingan user on the other hand would recognize every movement I make and react accordingly

Good choice but you forgot the question...

Tripping, because Choking is one of my phobia ways to go.

Would you rather Watch all the Lord of the Rings in a row without getting up, or all the Star Wars films the same way. + Director's Cuts.

Lord of the Rings

Would you rather have a pet Ninja Shark with Lasers or Gordon Freeman with Spartan augmentations as a Bodyguard?

Be a Brute's best friend.

Would you rather get shanked in the abdomen with a pocket knife, or hit in the mouth with a hammer? Assume you survive in either case.

The first one.

Would you rather have heists in GTA V or Firefight in Halo 5?

Depends, does the Chief have Cortana?

If so then I would take option 2. If not then probably option 1. He became so dependent upon her later in the series....

Would you rather play games that are PvP only or PvE only?

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog

Titan from AoT...I don't want to be anywhere near a cockroach  that could squash me.

Would you rather be stuck in a world that you could not die in but still feel pain or live in a world where you could die but not feel pain, with the first option you will be hunted by a sadistic gang of pyromaniacs in the second you are left to live in peace and never be bothered by pain.

Would you rather enslave an entire country, or watch your own country fall?

Watch my country fall, as long as I get to be with the ones I love and none of us gets hurt...enslaving people is just sickening.

Would you rather fall up to your death, or down to your death?

• Like 2