Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

Round 1, Part 1

It was a dark, gloomy evening in Banterville. There were empty bottles of Scotch scattered along the pathways. Not a single sound was to be heard. The streets were deserted, and only one being was in sight.

Ash had just locked up the prison and was walking home. She noticed a dark figure standing near a lamp-post. The mafian was watching her every move. She decided to turn a corner and take an alternative route home. She turned to look back whilst walking and noticed the figure was there, standing still, watching. She suddenly began walking faster and rounded another corner. She stopped and stood still, her heart racing. She peeked around the corner, only to see the figure was not there. She turned around and kept walking.

The mafian managed to super-bounce themself on top of a building, Ash had never suspected. Super-bouncing was an incredibly illegal activity, even worse than selling propane. The mafian continued to leap between building to building, following Ash all the way. The mafian arrived in the prepared spot. They picked up the sniper they had hidden on the building, then pressed 'X' to reload it. They held their breath, aimed stedily, and counted "1, 2, 3". At the count of three, the mafian jumped of the roof and attempted to 360 no-scope headshot Ash. The shot hit Ash in the leg. She screamed in pain and began limping away.

The mafian cursed. "Damn! I knew I should have used an aimbot." The mafian ran after Ash. "Help! Help!" She pleaded for someone to notice, but there was no one there. "It's no use, it's too late." the mafian said with a grin on their face. "Now it's time I end you." The mafian lunged at Ash with their knife, she dodged it and turned to run. The mafian stood still, aimed with his knife, and threw it at Ash's head. It cut through her brain, and she collapsed. The mafian was pleased, "Sweet! One hundred point for that headshot. I've got to tell the others about this.". He walked over to Ash's corpse and pulled the knife out.

"Don't take this personally, it was just banter."

Ash, Jail Keeper, executed by Mafia.

Suspects list:

Yang Xiao Long

Arachny

rrhuntington

Bnus

You have 48 hours to vote for a suspect to be executed. There will be a warning before the votes are locked.

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 1