Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

banter_logo.jpg

Hosted by Ruby Rose and Blake Belladonna.

Welcome to Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition. First of all, yes, I did get that image of Google Images. Second of all, why banter? Basically, me and Ruby here are going to add a bit of unrealism to the scenes in this game. We're going to fill them with 'banter'. This is less of a serious game, and more of a joke. The scenes won't suck, so don't worry about a lack of effort from us. We'll just 'spice up' the scenes a little. It all depends on how you want to play the game, the scenes will only be modified to have less realism. The game-play itself will not be affected by the 'banter', so have no fear. Lets get started with the rules, and the roles.

RULES

1. You are not to bribe anyone into revealing their role.

2. You are not allowed to commit suicide.

3. You can't intentionally aid the enemy team. Be loyal to your own.

4. Neutral roles can't win, they can only survive. They may aid which ever side they want, and betray whoever they want.

5. You may lie.

6. Your role will be revealed after you have died.

7. No double-lynching. There will be a second phase of voting, then we will resort to RNG if necessary.

8. You can reveal, or lie about your role.

9. Do not request a role, all roles will be determined through RNG.

10. You may PM anyone in the game to receive useful information and co-operate with them.

11. You can insert any evidence into the thread.

12. If you are the mafian Juggernaut, you must post this in the game thread after being publicly revealed:

Juggernaut-bitch-1.jpg

13. Selling propane is illegal in Mafia 9.0.

ROLES

Pro-Town

Civilian (9x) - Power to vote, only.

Detective - Can investigate the role of one person at the beginning of every round.

Medic - Has the ability to save anyone, including them self, every night scene. The target protected will have their role revealed if attacked by Sniper or Mafian. The Medic can not protect anyone being targeted by both the Sniper and a Mafian from dying.

Oracle - Has two lives. Attack from Mafian or Neutral causes them to lose a life. Role is revealed after attacked.

Anti-Town

Mafian (2x) - Ability to execute and vote.

Juggernaut - Has two lives. Lynch or attack from Neutral role causes them to lose a life. Role is revealed after attacked.

Psycho - Can kill two people in one scene. Their role is revealed after doing this. They can go Psycho at any round they want, but only once.

Don - Can cast two hidden votes. Can use these votes at any time in the game. One can be used along side a public vote. Can use both votes without making a public one.

Neutral-Town

Sniper - Can snipe one player every three rounds (Round 3, Round 6, Round 9, etc...).

​Jail keeper - Can remove a player of their choice off the suspect list. This ability can only be used twice, but at any round. Must be used before votes are locked.

Police - Can place any player in the game on the suspect list. Can only use this ability twice, but at any round. Must be used before suspect list is posted (before night scene).

Ghosts

Ghosts are dead players. They cannot vote, but can still participate in the game and support their team.

SIGN-UP LIST

1. rrhuntington - Mafian

2. Yang Xiao Long - Mafian

3. Ash - Jail Keeper

4. Axilus Prime

5. Seigrain

6. Dexter Grif

7. Self Destruct

8. Santazer

9. Delpen9 - Psycho

10. Bnus - Detective

11. Black Wolf - Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion

13. Pbrabbit

14. Arachny

15. Church

16. The Director

17. BATMAN - Don

18. Caboose the Ace

19. Ledgend1221 - Civilian

20. Edward Kenway

21. Sarge

If you have any requests or recommendations, please feel free to post them. And don't worry, there will be scotch.

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 2

Sorry about the 'ROLES' Spoiler blending in with the Sign-Up List.

Bnus and Santa have been put on the list without a choice of number. If either of you would like to change that number, say so. It doesn't at all make a difference to your role though.

Two spaces left, I'll send the PMs out as soon as the list is full and I've used the RNG. The game will begin as soon as the mafians have selected their target for execution.

I read through the roles and I don't like the last bit of the Medic's ability, I think that if they're protected then they shouldn't have their roles revealed

The mafians need to benefit in some way, and it's only fair that the role of the person saved is revealed. The medic will be revealed if they protect them self from an attack. Luckily for pro-town, the chances of the medic getting hit straight away are very low.