BUG: Beta won't start

#ANGRY RANT:

343 Industries I'm calling you out. I went and bought an xbox one just for the MCC collection and so far its been an unmitigated disaster. Not only is MCC online shotty and rife with bug when trying to play with friends but there are still NO RANKED PLAYLIST but even worse I am unable to play the halo 5 beta at all since it won't EVEN START. I've called xbox support and they couldn't helped me and told me its an issue with YOUR game and that they couldn't help me. So here is the BUG I've run into with YOUR GAME:

#THE BUG:

The master chief collection is functioning more or less correctly on my xbox one and I have been able to play multiplayer matches online aside from the issues everyone has had. I downloaded the Halo 5 beta a few days ago and tried to play it but have been unable to... When I start up the MCC and go to the extra's menu and click Halo 5 beta the beta starts to load and I see the "343 and Microsoft splash screens" then I am taken to an "all black screen with 4 white loading dots in the bottom right corner of the screen" which cycle as if to indicate something is loading/searching. After about 10-20sec these dots disappear and the screen remains black and nothing happens even after many minutes of waiting.

The screen will remain black basically until my xbox turns off or I hit the center button on the controller and return to the main menu. Sometimes hitting the center button won't even take me to the main menu instead the screen remains black and then eventually my xbox will just randomly restart.

#Troubleshooting:

I've tried totally resetting my xbox to factory defaults and reinstalling everything which took FOREVER and it didn't fix anything.

* I've unplugged my power supply completely from the console and the cord that goes into the power supply for multiple minutes then re-hooked everything back up and made sure the power supply cord was plug directly into the wall and not a surge protector/power strip since I was told by xbox support that doing so could cause the console to not receive adequate power.

* I've tried connecting my xbox directly to my modem as well as a variety of other network configurations and none resolved the issue. (I have an open NAT).

* I've been able to play online match making in the MCC collection for multiple weeks and I've played the other games I own online just fine as well.

#ANGRY RANT:

Basically I'm angry I bought this console just for a game that barely works with a lack of the playlists and ranking system that was promised and a beta which I can't even play. You don't even have a proper customer support system to get assitance with the numerous bugs present in your BROKEN game!

I shouldn't have to be airing your dirtly laundry out on this forum and complaining publicly just to get your ATTENTION. BUNGIE would have never screwed up this bad. As a fellow programmer I can't believe you would even release such a broken game.

#PS: I made a more civil post a few days ago which received no responses from anyone that could provide answers and so now being civil and polite is out the window.

-------------------

Edited for language.

-TSC

Actually. Have you played destiny? From what i hear, it disappoints as well. So saying Bungie would never screw up this bad is false. Ty.

Also, regarding the bug you are facing... uninstall the beta, re-install, if you still have issues go main menu hit the menu list button and tap quit. It resents the app amd ive had to do that multiple times. Thats what I'd suggest.

Anyone else?

Please try to remain civil. I know not getting an answer can be frustrating, but i am glad you asked again to remind us.

For the record we are not the actual 343, we are a community forum... so being civil is your best option when it comes to getting an answer.

Yeah, it could be a region issue, or a problem with your internet on the service provider's end (which would mean you can't do a thing about it and neither can 343), or you may need to upgrade your internet speed. Also, your disc could be dirty. This isn't a problem that everyone is experiencing, so as much as you may want to rant, the issue is somewhere on your end, not 343's.