Halo: Reach - Credit Ban

StatePancakes

Hello, I'd like to talk about a recent credit ban that I received today. I was playing some Grifball like I've been doing for the passed few days, and in the middle of the game I received a message, saying, "This console has been temporarily banned from earning credits" and another message soon after, "This account has been temporarily banned from earning credits" I have literally no clue as to what I have done wrong, and I need clarification on the subject. I have been playing over and over to get to the rank of Lt. Colonel so I could wear my dream armour set, and this has stopped me (All I needed was a couple more 10,000 credit loads and I would've been there!). Please, I just need an answer, ANY answer. I don't want to wait any longer! I have played and played and I have earned what I've worked for, and this handicapped system has gotten In my way! Ever since I got this XBOX 360 for Christmas, I wanted to get to Lt. Colonel (Like on my old account that I accidentally deleted and cant recover (Crumpet Juice) ) so I could live in my former glory! PLEASE! 343, you are my favourite company and I've loved your games, but this has been taken too far! If I did anything wrong, I'm sorry... So could I please be given an answer? 

Hello there StatePancakes first of all, welcome to the forums. I think there was a credit limit in the early days of Halo Reach, but if I recall correctly they removed that early on in the game. 

Maybe the system banned you since it thought you were glitching or something, you could get a credit ban for joining games while AFK, just so you can easily get the credits. But you need to be more specific on what you were doing, maybe then we can help you further.

Also for the information we are a fan forum, you might want to pick this up with 343I on Halowaypoint.com.