Spartan Locke - New member

Spartan Locke

Welcome Locke and I'm glad that you decided to join us! :D 

If you wanted to join for the updated new then oh boy do we have a few things installed for you, we still have quite a few tricks up our sleeve that will make you love the forums even more. We have (obviously) or little forum game like Truth or Dare (you now know how I got this picture now), forum contests which is the Caption Contest and the Short Story Contest and we also have Community Events!

I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy it even more once you start to become super active because this place is really fun and there are things to do with other members that will keep you occupied for a long time.

We do have a shoutbox but you'll need five posts before you can use it. You get posts by posting on anything except the Introduction/Goodbye thread and the Offbeat Section thread, everywhere else will increase your post count but put as much detail in your posts as you can.

Hope to see you around Locke! Also Caboose bites ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spartan Locke, you just made the most incredible decision of your life. This forum has been apart of my life for over two years. Sure... some members bite, but you can just use them as a punching bag if you like. I hope you enjoy your time here. It truly is a life changing experience being involved in such a friendly place.