when will i get the halo 5 beta code ?

dollar bi11s

The beta will be unlocked in the "extra's" tab on December 29th for all who own the MCC.

The people you see playing the beta now have early acces through the Xbox One Preview Programme in which random people are selected to join. They take part in testing new features that might or might not come to the Xbox One once it passes the testing phase.

I have codes from the Xbox Preview Program and they dont work. I need new ones please!!!

Unfortunately we cannot do that.

And just saying yours don't work won't get you news ones either I suppose...

i have contacted xbox customer support and they told me to come here because it had to deal with the game developer...i can give the codes that dont work if you really want them!

Xbox customer support has led you to the wrong site then. It happens from time to time.

Halowaypoint is the official forum of 343i, but I doubt they can help you any further.

Besides that, the beta acces is part of the Xbox Live Preview Programme so MS support should be the ones helping you out here.