Why did you even release this game?

This game is the most buggy, glitchy, slow game I have ever played. Nothing about this experience is enjoyable. Each upgrade ruins another thing. How could you release a game that is this horrible and unfinished? It does the halo series no justice. Step it up because honestly I don't know how you could release this game and think it was good. There are so many easily noticeable errors. I have played this game for less than a week and I have found more errors than in any other game. Your company is a joke and this is pathetic. If you wanted to create and amazing experience that really brought everything together in a smooth and fun way you could not have screwed up more. You say you are working hard but it does not show at all. Take the servers down and get to work. Also, the popular playlists of team doubles/snipers wouldn't hurt anybody. And add more halo 3, everything is trying to be too much like your halo 4 game which was easily the worst one.

343 couldn't boil water let alone make a crappy Halo game. They ruined the series completely with their stupid broken game. Bungie could have done it a lot better than those bunch of half-wits. We all know that Destiny is the best FPS. Halo is for whining little kids who don't know left from right. Destiny is a godsend from Bungie. It's a properly made game and is for real gamers. Destiny was the best €70 I ever spent. The MCC is a piece of crap and everyone who bought it has a right to their money back. Thanks a lot you dumb developers at 343.

This game is the most buggy, glitchy, slow game I have ever played. Nothing about this experience is enjoyable. Each upgrade ruins another thing. How could you release a game that is this horrible and unfinished? It does the halo series no justice. Step it up because honestly I don't know how you could release this game and think it was good. There are so many easily noticeable errors. I have played this game for less than a week and I have found more errors than in any other game. Your company is a joke and this is pathetic. If you wanted to create and amazing experience that really brought everything together in a smooth and fun way you could not have screwed up more. You say you are working hard but it does not show at all. Take the servers down and get to work. Also, the popular playlists of team doubles/snipers wouldn't hurt anybody. And add more halo 3, everything is trying to be too much like your halo 4 game which was easily the worst one.

You've been less than a week? Then you don't know how many more problems there was at launch. Launch was crap, it was almost unplayable. BUT, now I can get into matches just fine, I can play and host customs just fine, I played all the campaigns just fine. Yeah its buggy, it is a gigantic game though, the biggest on this console. 

The fact that the game is playable and you can get into matches easy now shows that the game is improving. This really just makes it look like your sour that your doubles playlist isn't in there. And FYI there is a Snipers playlist. It just isn't in multiplayer. You want to play it? play some custom games. That's what it is there for.

And Grif, you've been on the site so long you have had to of seen all the updates and things 343 has fixed. They are working on it. This is probably one of the largest games to be launched in a while. That's four games on one disc...

Really, on this forums we get hit with negative comments constantly about the game. Yet you guys still play Halo. Why is that? Because you love the franchise like anyone else. Yes 343i is a young company and they are trying new things that you guys may not like. Deal with it things change. You guys both like CE and 3 right? There is a hell of a lot of differences there aren't there?

We all played and loved the games anyway right?

PS. Halo 4 was not bad, you just didn't like the new things brought to the table. It played smoothly, Customs were awesome in that game. Not to mention that has the best Forge in Halo so far. So what is wrong with it exactly?

• Like 1

Online co-op is still super slow and laggy. We managed to et the 4 player achievements done, but it took a lot longer than it needed to, simply because we were playing with a handicap of a slow connection (delayed responses and poor control).

Not to mention that we had to play russian roulette until someone was able to actually host a lobby. F*cking pathetic 343, fix this game before you give us ODST and any other crap.

Why is it so difficult to even join players in a  lobby? I swear, if I ever meet someone from 343...

• Like 1

Yoshi, none of your points are relative. I don't care how much they've fixed it, it was released in a horrible condition and is still in one. They knew what they were getting themselves into by trying this. So make it right. Second Im not playing snipers in custom? Who the heck does that. It's all about matchmaking playlists. Halo 3 had the best ranked playlists ever. Third, halo 4 May have been "not bad" but it certainly was the worst halo game which required so much less skill for kills.

• Like 1

343 couldn't boil water let alone make a crappy Halo game. They ruined the series completely with their stupid broken game. Bungie could have done it a lot better than those bunch of half-wits. We all know that Destiny is the best FPS. Halo is for whining little kids who don't know left from right. Destiny is a godsend from Bungie. It's a properly made game and is for real gamers. Destiny was the best €70 I ever spent. The MCC is a piece of crap and everyone who bought it has a right to their money back. Thanks a lot you dumb developers at 343.

Please tell me why Destiny is the best FPS? It may have had the worst story of any FPS I've ever played.

You've been less than a week? Then you don't know how many more problems there was at launch. Launch was crap, it was almost unplayable. BUT, now I can get into matches just fine, I can play and host customs just fine, I played all the campaigns just fine. Yeah its buggy, it is a gigantic game though, the biggest on this console. 

The fact that the game is playable and you can get into matches easy now shows that the game is improving. This really just makes it look like your sour that your doubles playlist isn't in there. And FYI there is a Snipers playlist. It just isn't in multiplayer. You want to play it? play some custom games. That's what it is there for.

And Grif, you've been on the site so long you have had to of seen all the updates and things 343 has fixed. They are working on it. This is probably one of the largest games to be launched in a while. That's four games on one disc...

Really, on this forums we get hit with negative comments constantly about the game. Yet you guys still play Halo. Why is that? Because you love the franchise like anyone else. Yes 343i is a young company and they are trying new things that you guys may not like. Deal with it things change. You guys both like CE and 3 right? There is a hell of a lot of differences there aren't there?

We all played and loved the games anyway right?

PS. Halo 4 was not bad, you just didn't like the new things brought to the table. It played smoothly, Customs were awesome in that game. Not to mention that has the best Forge in Halo so far. So what is wrong with it exactly?

I'm with you. The initial problems were frustrating and matchmaking isn't completely fixed yet, but it is definitely playable and I'm having a blast. The Halo 2 campaign was amazing. 

There is a ton of content on this game and it's way too easy to say that Bungie would have launched this without problems. Comparing Destiny to this isn't apples and apples. The problem isn't just with 343, it's almost literally every game that is released. They are still figuring out these systems and maybe developers are trying to do too much at once. I don't know.

As far as Halo 4, I agree 100%. Halo 3 is easily the best multiplayer game. They made the BR much better and the powerups were a step in a great direction. 

Halo 4 is the 2nd best multiplayer in my opinion (and probably 3rd best campaign after Halo 2, then Halo 3). Though, I'm not a big fan of the Mantis, but it still is a great game. The problem for 343 is that a lot of the  Halo community for whatever reason isn't really up for change. I personally don't want to play the same game.

• Like 1

343i released MCC because of good reason.It's because they wanted Master Chief story on latest Xbox console as well,but with few changes -- > Halo CEA HD,Halo 2 Anniversary,Halo 3 HD and Halo 4 HD all of them with next FPS step - 60 frames per second!

What they didn't wanted,but unfortunately they expected that,are problems with MCC.343i is trying as much as they can to fix that.While they're working on improving MCC,Halo 3: ODST and remastered Halo 2 map Relic are coming as well.Also I believe Halo: Reach and Halo Wars together with Halo Wars 2 are on their way and coming in near future.Now I'm asking mikeshalo,what makes people like you so unsatisfied and mad because MCC release wasn't as perfect as milky way at start launch?!