Things I would like in Halo 5

A Skilled Shot

There should be a custom games playlist/lobby, players in the lobby choose to "host a game" (pick gametype and map that anyone in the playlist could join) or "search for a game" (join a random party of other people playing a custom game)

Parts of helmet incorperated into multiplayer HUD like halo 4's campaing. Feels so much cooler to land a big jump and see your helmet shifting around you

Also make the rogue helmet look like halo 3's helmet instead of looking like an elite helmet from halo reach

• Like 1

That would be pretty sweet. But back to the topic of halo 5

I would also like to see color coordinating in the battle feed. Where the hud displays who just killed who or took the lead color the text of involved gamertags in the color of their armor, red or blue in most cases. Even happy wars managed to accomplish that why cant 343?

Also they need to fix the roaster issues of halo 4, you can see what someones armor looks like when veiwing their service record but the roaster always shows recruit armor for anyone who is not playing halo 4. Somehow halo 4 just seems like the windows vista, some good ideas but incomplete at release

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to see a preference menu in which you can save which game types you like for each individual map, so matchmaking would pair you with people who like the same combinations as you, I find alot of maps I like or dislike based on what the game type is

I've been saying this for years! It would be an amazing feature.

I would like for them to continue the TV series "forward unto dawn".

Unfortunately, Microsoft's entire division for entertainment production has been axed.  FUD was the first and last major production they planned on doing.  The only additional things you will ever see would be all 3rd party licensed productions or live action trailers to hype games up.