An Overdue "Hello."

BATMAN

After a short discussion in the ShoutBox, it's come to my attention that I need to get purp'd, and one of the many things I haven't done on this forum is post a thread in the Intro's and Goodbye's section.

So.. Hello! :3 I'd say a whole buncha stuff to mislead you, but I've got an abrasive personality.. when it's a topic I'm passionate about, I don't mind stepping on a few toes to get my opinion out there. So, no.. we're probably not going to get along very well, and you may end up hating me, but I'm willing to at least try. I'm in the skype group and all, but I don't know how well that'll cater people's affection towards me. I'm blunt, but I take other's feelings into account. I've learned that honesty is a noble tool-- and that it needs to be used wisely.

But, hey! I need to get purp'd, so if you'd like to discuss anything (let's not talk about Halo 2 or politics, just to keep it simple), I'm willin' to talk here. I know it's gonna take a while to get to purple, and hopefully this thread won't be locked because it's a very poorly disguised attempt to get my membership title up. But, hey.. let's get the ball rollin'.

• Like 3

If you're looking to use this thread to advance to everyone's favourite purple usergroup, then I have some bad news... any posts or topics made in this forum don't actually contribute to your overall post count, so no matter how big this thread gets you won't be any closer to becoming a Trusted Member.

Of course, posting anywhere else aside from the Offbeat and Clan Recruitment forums will increase your total posts, so you can get purpled up that way! :)

Hey BATMAN, Seen you in the shout box a couple of times. Good to get to know you a little better. :) Also good luck getting to purple, I know you can do it. Plus once you become purple you will become one of the most pretty colors the forum has to offer! (No offence Pink, xD.) Wish you luck! ;)