343 fixed this game

i have played halo since halo originally came on the first xbox and it changed my life. Best franchise ever. But now there is this. This has to be the worst release sine E.T. i about to throw in the towel and play destiny or cod. I don't know what u guys have been doing but u have not fixed anything.... So you fixed the searching function 70 % of the time. Unless you get in a joining session loop, which does nothing. Next up teams end up to more uneven then they started as. I was finding a game and the teams ended up 4 on , but then it reset the search to fix the uneven teams and instead made them 5 on 3. Great job, not....

Finally there playing with friends, good luck...Am I in a party with a friends now, nope guess not but the server thinks I am. Back out and end up in a random session with no friend. Then my background goes black. Then nothing works and resetting the game doesn't help my frustration.

Oh by the way I reset to a 1 at least 3 times now from 13 or higher.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.
  • Like 1

Patching takes some time. It's not just an easy five minute fix.

When problems like this occur it takes serious patchwork and constant recoding and compiling while trying to make sure all of it is compatible with the original code. Sometimes it involves them starting from scratch.

Give them enough time to get everything set up. They're releasing small patches here and there as much as they can to make sure that you can actually play it, all while working on the main issues.

I would give them at least a month longer before you see the game all patched up and working!

• Like 1

Guest HaloVeteran

I love the controller lag in Halo 2 Anniversary. Seriously, why is this game even a part of the bundle? It's not Halo 2. It's a ****ty remake where 343 tweaked things that didn't need tweaking to begin with. Oh, and time to quit out of another Halo 4 game because that's complete **** as well. I want to play the original three games, not 343's crappy interpretation of what Halo should be.

the servers are down again as of 1 pm on Saturday. anyone know what's going on today?

There are some service alerts for Xbox Live.

Go to www.xbox.com.servicealerts for more details.

I'm just really dissappointed in the entire Xbox One experience. I have been a Live subscriber for over 10 years and I have never had anything close to the issues that I'm experiencing now. I still can't party up with my friends to play online, heck, I can't party up with them period. Everytime I try to login I have to wait and wait and wait just to play a single match and it still kicks me out of the lobby after every single game.

One thing is for sure. I will not under any circumstances purchase another game made by 343 Studios (including Halo 5). A company that has so little regard for their customers doesn't deserve my hard-earned-dollars.

I will never pre-order a game again (AC Unity & COD AW are just as responsible for this as HMCC) and instead will wait for consumer reviews (9.8 on IGN my ass) before purchasing an Xbox One product.

Patching takes some time. It's not just an easy five minute fix.

When problems like this occur it takes serious patchwork and constant recoding and compiling while trying to make sure all of it is compatible with the original code. Sometimes it involves them starting from scratch.

Give them enough time to get everything set up. They're releasing small patches here and there as much as they can to make sure that you can actually play it, all while working on the main issues.

I would give them at least a month longer before you see the game all patched up and working!

Why would they, they already have our money. There is absolutely no incentive for 343 to fix this POC (piece of c***). I bet all of their executives are sitting around a table laughing at all of the idiot Halo fans willing to buy anything with the franchise's name on it. The complete lack of thought that went into this release is mind blowing.

DO NOT BUY HALO 5. DO NOT SUPPORT 343. Go play GTA V (at least you can party up with friends) or Titanfall (a new match starts every 40 seconds) or hell, buy a PS$. Their network sucks but at least they don't charge you for it.

don't plan on them fixing this game anytime soon.

@Matt Isaacks,

Just shut up.

You heard Brony, patching takes time, and "Why would they?" I don't know, maybe because they're not the selfish signs of....that you think they are. We've been here longer than you so don't try to talk trash at us. And just because of one disk with four gsmes on it you're going to judge the whole Halo, 343industries, not "studios", and the Xbox One franchise?

Man, did you make yourself look dumb.

@Matt Isaacks,

Just shut up.

You heard Brony, patching takes time, and "Why would they?" I don't know, maybe because they're not the selfish signs of....that you think they are. We've been here longer than you so don't try to talk trash at us. And just because of one disk with four gsmes on it you're going to judge the whole Halo, 343industries, not "studios", and the Xbox One franchise?

Man, did you make yourself look dumb.

if they arent selfish then why would they release a broken game? it a scam, make sure you have everything working before you release a game. Its that simple. Its been almost 2 months and the things they have yet to fix is ridiculous. They have yet to fix and add things that set the halo franchise apart from the others in the past. 343 failed with halo 4, MCC, and after playing the beta they will fail with halo 5.