The Evil Within DLC Release Date and New Details!

The new horror title, The Evil Within, has had it's future DLC detailed with some confirmed release time frames!

Bethesda and Tango Gamework's horror tale, The Evil Within, recently had some new details released about future DLC content. This comes to us from BethBlog.com, in a blog post straight from Bethesda. They confirmed that two of the three expansions will center around Juli Kidman, the main character's partner, and the third will follow the infamous Keeper. The first of these packs, called The Assignment, will release in early 2015 and be the first chapter in Kidman's story, with the next, The Consequence, being released later in the year. These two stories will tie into each other as well as the main game, and redefine the main game whilst adding to what the horror aspects have done. The third DLC, with no confirmed name yet, will be the last to release and won't be for a while. There is no confirmation of whether this DLC will act to tie into the past two expansions around Kidman, but it will certainly connect to the main story since it follows The Keeper. All of this content is set to release sometime in 2015 and the main game has already released to mixed reception. 

post-26953-0-46624600-1418583545.jpg

I haven't tried The Evil Within yet, mainly because I still haven't beaten Outlast outright confirming I cannot stomach horror, but from what I've seen I might end up picking it up at a cheaper price along with some seemingly interesting DLC. What do you think of The Evil Within so far if you've played it yet? Let me know down below folks, thanks a ton for reading, I'll see you all next time!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 1