The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

I'll take 24.

1. Does the snitch choose someone to be lynched, or on the lynch list? It says 'on the Lynch' above.

2. Does the person the Judge sentences die with the person with the most votes, or instead of them?

They choose someone to be on the Suspect List the following round. I'll fix the typo.

The person who is sentenced dies along with the person who was voted out. This is shown in the simulation tab.

Edited by Elf Destruct

I'll take 24.

1. Does the snitch choose someone to be lynched, or on the lynch list? It says 'on the Lynch' above.

2. Does the person the Judge sentences die with the person with the most votes, or instead of them?

Edited by Dexter Grif

I have no other problem with them but the Sniper's Ultimate power. I dont think they should know who they are shooting at.

The Sniper knew who plenty of Mafia were last game...

And one was from an investigation, just not done by him personally. The Sniper went to lengths to make sure he would know who he shot. It's part of the game.

Besides, in this game, he can't perform an investigation himself without sacrificing one of his shots, and having to wait 3 rounds again. I think it's balanced just fine.

^

The sniper was you. :D

Anyway, I really like the idea of the "Brain wash ability"

By this I mean, the mafians should be able to choose who they want to be a recruit or they can choose not to get a new recruit.

Exactly. I'm using firsthand experience as an example. Even with an ultimate like that, I wouldn't have had a very big boost.

The brainwash ability should be decided by the host this way it prevents the Mafians from selecting the detective or other role, and it prevents the detective investigating someone then next turn they are brainwashed AFTER the investigation(just ain't fare)

The brainwash ability should be decided by the host this way it prevents the Mafians from selecting the detective or other role, and it prevents the detective investigating someone then next turn they are brainwashed AFTER the investigation(just ain't fare)

That's what I was thinking too. It would kind of make investigations void unless the Host tells the Detective that their role changed: which would certainly give away that they are the new Mafian.

Votes are locked. Sniper's Ultimate is staying the same.

However the question whether Ultimates should be locked, or unlocked I will leave to RNG to decide. The game needs to get moving. Sorry if RNG chooses the thing you didn't want. You can't blame me then.

Edited by Elf Destruct

Okay then so we have a slight problem with the votes...

ED is down for a while and he can't end the votes but two of them are the same anyway. The Sniper's Ultimate is staying how it is but for the first two... RNG time!

This is going to work as the top answer being 1 and the bottom answer being two. The first number is two and so is the second number.

This means that after a different number of rounds for each role. No role will be able to use their Ultimate before then (the Medic is exempt from this) and the Detective can use his Ultimate at round 3.

If you have a problem with it... Numbers don't lie, they're only numbers.

• Like 1

Alright, we'll need a few more sign-ups before we can start the game. 

At this point I believe nearly everything for 8.0 is final. Once we get enough sign-ups we'll start the game, and nothing from 8.0 then on will not be changed. So if you have any suggestions/concerns about anything in 8.0 then feel free to voice them while you can.