Wanting to join a community but I have a request

I've been in several communities and have a lot of experience in running communities and I'm looking for a new gaming community but I ask THAT IF POSSIBLE I WANT A LEADERSHIP POSITION BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IM DOING AND LET ME PROVE MYSELF TO YOU BY GIVING ME A SHOT and here are communities I've helped in leadership roles FTG,KSI United,DMG I've been a head council member ,founder,general etc many times because I love making things or setting stuff up to see people have fun idk why but I always need responsibilities or I honestly get bored but I play halo MCC,destiny,GTA v but I'm looking for a gaming community in halo MCC I'm available to talk my kik is UD_Governor

This community is always open for new members and we welcome you!

However giving you a staff position has got to be earned through hard work around the forums. Not by asking.

I'm sure you understand :)

• Like 2

I've been in several communities and have a lot of experience in running communities and I'm looking for a new gaming community but I ask THAT IF POSSIBLE I WANT A LEADERSHIP POSITION BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IM DOING AND LET ME PROVE MYSELF TO YOU BY GIVING ME A SHOT and here are communities I've helped in leadership roles FTG,KSI United,DMG I've been a head council member ,founder,general etc many times because I love making things or setting stuff up to see people have fun idk why but I always need responsibilities or I honestly get bored but I play halo MCC,destiny,GTA v but I'm looking for a gaming community in halo MCC I'm available to talk my kik is UD_Governor

Well if you want to find a community then not only have you found it, you've found the best :)

There is a slight problem with your request to lead... You have to actually earn the title of becoming staff. Things that require dedication throughout the forums for a period of time and if you're lucky (or if there's a space) then you will be promoted from a regular member to a staff member.

If you were looking for a Moderator status then that is even harder to acquire and you may be out of luck on that... I don't really know how to explain exactly how you become a moderator by showing dedication to helping and supporting members as well as having respect for other members and standing by the rules knowing that if you see anything that breaking the rule, you have to step up and take action. Even if this is a loyal friend...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...