halo fan fic books

MJTOWER

hey guys, im writing a bunch of amazing new halo books and your going to love them. ive already written WRATH OF THE ANCIENT and im writing THE RIFT WARS and also im writing THE SENGHELI OF REDEMPTION. like this and follow or friend me for status updates and possible scenarios from certain portions of my book. thaks for the support so far guys!

here are chapters from the already finished book to select and vote for a quote or passage from"

CHAPTER 8: FIRST ENCOUNTER

CHAPTER 10:INVASION

CHAPTER 11:NEW COVENANT

choose from these three and vote on them and ill read you a section of one of them. keep in mind, I HAVE NOT PUBLISHED THIS YET AND I AM PENDING COPYRIGHT PERMISSION FROM 343 SO IF YOU WORK FOR 343, PLEASE GIVE ME PERMISSION. if you are from 343, i will not give you any speciel preview, no matter what due to safety reasons.

also, can someone please tell me how to use the shoutbox? i cant seem to figure out how. :) LOL

ok, but im going to have to wait a day to let more users read this and vote, because i want to let people read a good one. ive only typed 14 out of 21 chapter anyway. ive hand written all of them so far, and the beginning chapters of 4 other books,so...

ok... here goes!

Prologue:

[Deep space message//Origin: UNSC//Location: Unknown//]

DATE: October 12, 2586

[Audio only: CPTN THOMAS LASKY OF UNSC JUPITER CLASS I]

“Corporal Grant of Fireteam Omega, of the UNSC Swift of Night, reporting sir. Requesting immediate assistance! We were sent here to explore this… Mega planet…It’s too big to be artificial… and as we dug deeper into the depths of the strange structures, we found something… something VERY bad! Send immed…”   

(Static over radio)

[END OF MESSAGE]

its a bit sloppy, but this is the beginning, and i couldnt think of how to start it, so i improvised, and it just flowed and stuck so...

vote 1 through 10

CHAPTER 8:

FIRST ENCOUNTER

Lasky walked into the hangar, irritated, and said,” marine, do you know the protocol on bringing alien creatures on board my ship without proper authority? I damn well could just place you under arrest for disregard of protocol!”

“I’m sorry, sir, but the guardians said…”

“I don’t give a **** what these things said! Unless you give me one good reason not to, I’m going to expel you all from the ship!”

“Well, they said that they need transportation to the HALO’s to destroy the flood. They also said they know the new race that’s been attacking us. All we need to do to get them to talk is provide them with a room on the ship.” Jenkins said nervously.

“You never follow your god damned orders, do you? **** this, give them environment sector 4 environment chamber. And I want to see you in my office as soon as they’re secure, understand?” Lasky ordered. He then turned on a heel and headed for the elevator to the bridge.

“Well, I guess we had better get moving… follow me.” As soon as Jenkins turned around, he spotted a team of Spartans in black and white armor… Holy ****! It’s SPEC-OPS Team! Wow, he never thought he would get to see them in person, especially because of their reputations…

“What the hell are you just standing there for, marine!? GET YOUR ASS MOVING!” the bulky one said. He must be the leader of spec ops… he chose to listen, before he found out first hand that the Spartans really could rip a man apart limb from limb.

Fifteen minutes later, Jenkins walked into the captains’ office, prepared to have to defend himself against Lasky’s wrath.

“Marine, who gives you the right to choose what to do on the field? You had no authority to make that call, yet you still decided to disobey me! You had one set of orders: ‘scout the area, report unusual sightings’. Why, then, have you brought these creatures on my ship? WHY THE HELL DOESN’T WHAT I SAY MATTER!?”

He picked up a lamp on his desk, shattered it against the wall, and looked at Jenkins.

“I want you on civilian control in NEW EUPHRADES for the next 3 months, understand?”

“Yes sir…” Jenkins said, disappointed in himself.

“Well? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!”

Jenkins turned and hurried out the door as fast as his feet could carry.

Meanwhile, the captain stepped off the elevator into the bridge. “Give me a status report, Colonel Williams.”

“Sir, we have a non-responsive engineer team and 3 non-responsive trooper squads. Otherwise all systems green, sir.”

“How long ago did the teams go dark?”

“Twenty-two minutes ago, captain.”

“Well, send spec-ops team to investigate. We might as well make use of them while their here.” Lasky turned and stared out the ships viewport, into the cold, dark void known as space. Could it, he thought, be serious enough for sterilization? No, spec-ops could get it done, they always have before.

this is a segment of chapter 8

• Like 1

You cannot publish fanfiction because you do not own the Halo IP(and chances are never will unless you can pay billions to buy it from Microsoft)

You can always post your finished product(no one is going to copy your fanfiction so relax.), but that doesn't really count as "publishing" 

• Like 2

well, its not really a fan fic, its more of a future story, after halo.

it only has three original halo characters even mentioned other than the arbiter. it only mentions lasky, arbiter, jenkins, and chief. all the others are mine. the unsc and covenant stil exist tho.