Let's start a petition for our money back

Koukimonster240

You can totally forget about petition.I mean,what gave you that idea anyway?MCC just came out and you want it to be perfect?Well NO,it's usual to have issues in games.Bugs will be fixed as always.Damn it's not supemario from 80's.

So don't judge the book by it's cover (in this case you do that because of issues).Calm down,it will be updated.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about the US laws, but under Irish and EU law, the company must either repair, replace or refund the product/consumer if the product does not work.

So if they don't repair it or the repair fails and a replacement would only lead to the same situation, only then will you be entitled to a refund.

Which is not going to come about from an online petition of all things. Ever. End of story. Just go to your retailer where you bought the product and explain the situation.

More of an eye opener to them then anything.. I mean now instead of having something to do have to play bogus ass destiny or waste my time on the mcc... Been playing halo since the beginning and I was a kiddo.. The no swat thing is peeing me off more then anything. If I wanted to wait to have a playable game until January I woulda just waited till then to buy it... I mean halo 3 is identical to the 360 variant... Even has the glitch to the mirror wall.. Why isn't there at least one multi-player game set list that can work flawlessly, Idk how people are just fine throwing bunch of cash for a half ass product... Time the consumer takes a stand... I understand it takes time... That's not my problem... I paid for an incomplete game.... That's the malfunction... If it was so much headache why didn't they do one at a time and give the consumer a reliable playable game for our hard earned money... I mean I got a cheap car in this stupid system and everything for it is pure **** it's

unacceptable...

• Like 1

Forget the Petition, Petitions never work, Just wait until the game gets fixed like Jack said. Destiny is good game too, MCC's Glitches and Bugs will get fixed, but There's always gonna be another game that comes out that will have bugs too, but when bugs are fixed, It's still worth it to play the game when bugs are FIXED. Deal with it.(Not trying to start anything)

Bf4 fans had to put up with terrible servers for 6 months. :)

While 343 put a patch out a few days ago that I hear fixes a lot of the issues.

So play the campaigns and try to play some Mp if you can.

This. This right here. There are games that had even worse launches like Diablo III (PC version) which had the problems of not letting the players sign in and Battlefield 4 which is an unfinished mess which crashes and has terrible gunplay. It is far better than what it has been but the server issues are still present and how long has it been out for? At LEAST 343i is trying to patch the game and working constantly to ensure that it gets fixed.

• Like 1

You can go ahead and do that, but I will sit idle and be happy with the product I bought. To be honest, maybe a little bit a gratefulness toward all the work that 343i put into the MCC would get you somewhere further. I mean, after all... They didn't have to do all that.

• Like 4

You should be grateful that they brought back Halo 1-4 with all new graphics. And it's 4 games, 4 servers, all on 1 disc. Of course it's going to have some problems, and I heard they already made an update that fixes some of the problems.

You should also watch your language beecause no one's going to tolerate your BS.

• Like 1

I'll definitely petition for a refund for a game. 

I mean, refund me the money for a game that works perfectly fine the only problem is the online.

Just kidding, no.

Refunds make sense if your product is damaged, but it's not damaged. To me it sounds as if you're just complaining about the online service, which is a completely different thing than a game. 

Quit complaining. If you don't like it, then don't buy it.

I wont be bringing my game back as i love it. There are problems both online and with the game as well. I know that on halo 2 when i save i get a black screen when i reload. I can hear everything but not see a thing. Any body else have the same problem?

It does give me food for thought on how good halo 5 will be. Having said that they did a fine job on halo 4 so i think there will be no problems. Time is all they need to fix the problems. Who knows they might give some bonus content for free or a discount for all the upset Fans out there

• Like 1

I don't think there must be any reason to see this topic lasts much longer than 2-5 posts.Games have issues and they will be fixed as always.I don't understand these dissatisfied people,they were in first lines to buy MCC and yet they want their money back.If you love game that much,you'll need to take more patience with that.

This topic should be locked,but it's only my opinion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am broken now, I am done. :)

PERSONAL RANT BEGINS!

I defended Mcc when it came out. I was sure it was a day one issue or even a first week issue.

But now three weeks and the game still runs like a load of crap. Sure stuff is fixed but it took them three weeks to even get something right!

Mcc is a disaster. 343 sometimes act truly stupid and incapable of handling the Halo series. Where the hell was the testing?

This does not give me high hopes for Halo 5....

I mean its a godamm remaster! how hard is that? Destiny has a near perfect launch! If Destiny can do it then so can Halo.

Destiny has a near perfect launch! If Destiny can do it then so can Halo.

Why is this the comparison? You could have said any other game, but you compared it to Destiny.

There's one good reason you can't work that comparison. Destiny was it's own game. Not trying to tie 4 games (5 engines, some running simaltionously) into one. Building the U.I for these 4 games to run flawlessly is quite a task, while Destiny had less problems because it only had it's true ONE build to focus and worry on.

Does that excuse 343 and give them a free pass? Not at all. They should do everything in their will power to have it fixed, and not having fully fixed yet does reflect bad on them. But that comparison Caboose, gamewise, (by that I mean what Bungie and 343 are attempting) doesn't even fit.

Edited by rrhuntington

^

I still think its a decent comparison considering that Destiny had a flawless launch. Everything worked as intended at launch. smile.png

I think it would be more fair if you were comparing Halo 5 to Destiny if it was the same circumstances.

Whatever though, 343 still needs to get on the ball, and makes their customers happy. I know they already have done that to an extent, but if this game is not 94% fixed by the 25th, that's not good.