Pbrabbit

Friends! As you may be aware, currently Destiny has their Iron banner event going on and I want to take advantage of this! 

This Saturday, November 22nd, at 6pm EST, I will be hosting a small lobby of people(on XBOX 360) for as long as people want for the Iron Banner event. Crucible is more fun with friends online, and especially friends, or should I say, family from the Forum! Join me this Saturday! Comment below to sign up! Thank you so much guys! A reminder, this will be on Xbox 360.

Please post your forum name and XBL name

1.)Bnus, xbl: Warm Bnus

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

Wait list:

1.)

2.)

3.)

• Like 1

I'm not really able to join due to timezones, but another factor that has me less willing to participate is the fact that if you guys get into a party of 4 or more, you will basically be matched with other parties (and i have all the faith that that party is just full of some damn good players with spectacular teamwork).

Keep that in mind; there is a heavy chance that, with a party of 4 or more, you guys could lose every game you play.

Otherwise, enjoy. Remember to grab your bounties and buy your Buff.

I'm not really able to join due to timezones, but another factor that has me less willing to participate is the fact that if you guys get into a party of 4 or more, you will basically be matched with other parties (and i have all the faith that that party is just full of some damn good players with spectacular teamwork).

Keep that in mind; there is a heavy chance that, with a party of 4 or more, you guys could lose every game you play.

Otherwise, enjoy. Remember to grab your bounties and buy your Buff.

I feel that part of his comment is appropriate,  but I feel it was not appropriate to go and say that people are possibly bad gamers..I get the time zone piece, but he being matched with other parties piece was not appropriate.