• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum, but definitely not a noob. I go on another forum for a different game, so please don't pass me off as a noob. Anyway, I've really wanted to get a Matchmaking Team together too. I'm sick of playing with players who get negative twenty K/D spreads and I have to drag the whole team, only to have them all get destroyed at the end of the match. Basically, I want someone either as good as me or better. I suppose my gaming behavior is Lone Wolf, but that's because staying wtih a team you get randomly matched up with in MM is pratically suicide. God forbid they don't throw EVERY SINGLE grenade they have and end up giving so, so many kills to the enemy team. My tool of destruction is DMR, so at least you know I don't ***** rockets or anything. My K/D spread is 1.26 I think, but that's because my brother played for one day, my K/D spread before he got on was 1.48. That's just overall K/D spread. Not exactly sure why it doesn't go up that much, my K/D spread is usually between 10-15. To be honest, I'm more concered about my K/D spread than how many kills I get...which doesn't make that much sense, but in other words I'm definitely not going to let the team kill me unless it's like 2v4. This is a lot of useless information I guess, but I'm just really, really pissed off at the community of Halo and sick of getting teamed up with clueless players. My gamertag is Dredica, so please give me a message on Live if you're interested.

I've actually been looking for a Matchmaking team for the longest time now...

My K/D is 1.78

I do a great deal of assists in each game. I usually get about 4 - 6 assists and rarely ever go below that.

I really enjoy the "hardcore" or "try hard" playlists. They're amazing.

I am ALMOST to a brigadier; but I find myself doing much more damage and pain to those above my rank. It makes me look bad; but my rank is truly deceiving.

GT:

iTz F34R h2o