Hi Guys!

Aside from the server issues, there are some playlist complaints.   I have played Halo since the 1st game and am committed to this game and no other.

Here's the Game Filter suggestion (probably suggested by others but I want to reiterate so 343 will hear us and implement):

Many people who like H1, 2 &3 didn't like H4. I personal love H4 but not the others. So most players are unhappy having to play the game versions we don't to.

The solution is to give us a filter that we can set to only get the game-type (Any combination of Halo 1,2,3 or 4) and maps we want.

So, if you only want to play BTB but I want Halo 4 games, you apply the filter to play only Halo 4 maps with other people who also want to play Halo 4. Then everyone can play 100% of what they want to play.

People who don't care wont set the filter and will get all games as they do now. People who only want to play certain versions will get to play the versions they want and not those they do not.

Mission Accomplished - Let's go play some Halo!!!

C HUNTER 0NE   

Also, here are a couple of tips to help anyone having the same problems I have in MCC Multiplayer:

Also, if you ever go to play and can't get past the main menu, turn off your XBOX and hold the power button as you turn it off for about 20 seconds.   Then when you turn it back on, it will take a little longer to come back on and prompt you to make any needed update in MCC.   Everytime I get stuck, this works.  

Also, if you back out of a party and can't get back in, press the center XBOX button on the controller, then the start button and choose "quit game."   Then go back into the game and you will be able to join the other party again.

C HUNTER 0NE