A couple of problems in Custom Games

So here are a couple of issues that I've been having with the MCC in custom games.

1. Game stuttering while in the cave on Ragnarok near the pelican.

2. In Halo 3 custom games, cannot do any Team games. Free for all are ok, but the second I change to Teams it immediately says that Red Team wins (even though in the lobby 2 of us are red and 2 are blue). Then when we change our team colors thinking that it could work, it will load the game and then immediately crash a few seconds afterwards.

3. Even though I select a new map, sometimes it does not always stay on the map I selected. This is throughout all game modes.

4. Random movements even if I am not doing anything. Last night the game changed my weapon eventhough I had not press the change weapon button. Sometimes I'll push one direction on the stick and i'll move a different one. Sometimes there are choppy controls while flying a halo 4 banshee.

5. Missing gametypes? Ricochet is in the Halo 2 anniversary mode, but not halo 4 even though it use to be an exclusive Halo 4 mode? No griffball in halo 4?  

6. Also, fileshare? Is there not a community file share to pull game modes and maps from?

That is all I've encountered so far. The campaigns play ok for the most part.