•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Shun 'Ka... : (20 January 2018 - 12:03 AM) I have been playing Halo CE on legendary
@  Shun 'Ka... : (20 January 2018 - 12:02 AM) hey'
@  Halo6 Follower : (19 January 2018 - 10:52 PM) @Mothy How's it going?
@  Mothy : (19 January 2018 - 09:13 PM) @Halo6 Follower Hello!
@  343iBot : (19 January 2018 - 07:24 PM) Welcome to the forums, MountainSlayer2! :welcome: View MountainSlayer2's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 January 2018 - 12:34 PM) Welcome to the forums, williamson30! :welcome: View williamson30's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 January 2018 - 04:20 AM) Welcome to the forums, Bufunk Mc! :welcome: View Bufunk Mc's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 January 2018 - 11:51 PM) Heya, Mothy!
@  Mothy : (18 January 2018 - 10:48 PM) Everyone
@  Mothy : (18 January 2018 - 10:48 PM) Evening
@  343iBot : (18 January 2018 - 03:39 PM) Welcome to the forums, MountainSlayer! :welcome: View MountainSlayer's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 January 2018 - 06:21 AM) @Sadly Just AL :blushing:
@  343iBot : (18 January 2018 - 03:31 AM) Welcome to the forums, martadila! :welcome: View martadila's Profile
@  Sadly Just AL : (17 January 2018 - 08:20 PM) @Halo6 Follower Lewis is bae
@  Sikslik7 : (17 January 2018 - 05:35 PM) Find an upperclassman in a club or something that takes the courses you are going to. Talk to them. Best way to buy books.
@  Mothy : (17 January 2018 - 05:07 PM) :mad:
@  Mothy : (17 January 2018 - 05:06 PM) Thats double what I paid last semester
@  Mothy : (17 January 2018 - 05:06 PM) $303 for all my books for this semester
@  Mothy : (17 January 2018 - 05:05 PM) Evening
@  343iBot : (17 January 2018 - 02:31 PM) Welcome to the forums, FelipeVega! :welcome: View FelipeVega's Profile

Photo

Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Halo MCC matchmaking issues

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#41 mercy01free

mercy01free

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:mercy01free

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Not being on same team as friends. Not able to get in a party with friends. Not able to find game in reasonable time. Wasted my money on this. Hope halo 5 isnt this bad.

#42 Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime

Stormedge 01

• Dedicated Members
  • 647 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Axilus Prime
  • LocationSaipan

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

You people...

:wallbash:

You act as though you've wasted your money, when in reality you're getting four games for the price of one, and only half the enjoyment you can get out of all four is delayed. Not MISSING, just DELAYED. Because you WILL get your money's full worth. Do you people really think the game will remain glitchy forever?

You're looking at a week, maybe 2, of waiting. Have you people been raised to make unreasonable demands of the world around you? Because that's pitiable.

And you also seem to think the campaigns don't exist. Go play some H2A, for frag's sake. Pass the time, enjoy the shiny graphics, build up your skills more.

Posted Image
Credit to Jack of Harts for the sig.

#43 Quietreaper

Quietreaper

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:QuietReaper122

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

me and my friend keep going into matchmaking and every 2/3 games he is put on the opposite team and when I try to back us out of the lobby it kicks him from my party

GT QuietReaper122

#44 Incafutbol

Incafutbol

Grunt

• New Members
  • 3 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Incafutbol

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

Ever since the last update..
- it will freeze during the voting for map
- I've lost my rank twice and it goes back to 1... I was 8 one time and 11 another time

#45 Halo3Kid

Halo3Kid

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DFB Solaire

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:11 PM

I hope this is all fixed by christmas when i get my xbox one

#46 Jack Of Harts

Jack Of Harts

This is my title, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• Art Group
  • 903 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:JackOfHarts 343
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
3    13          3    2               

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:15 AM

Looking at our data logs, server-side adjustments that we have made over the past 24 hours have shown a 20% increase in server connectivity. However, we are well aware that performance is not where it needs to be. Resolving Matchmaking issues also requires client-side fixes, which require a content update. The client side update, which focuses on Matchmaking performance, non-matchmaking bugs, and a variety of title-specific issues, has been completed and is going through testing and certification. We are currently targeting a release of Wednesday 11/19 for this content update. We know the current Matchmaking experience is frustrating, and we continue to have various teams working 24/7 to isolate and resolve the issues to provide the best experience as soon as possible. We are going to continue to optimize the matchmaking experience after next week's content update, and make further adjustments as needed. We thank you for your continued patience.

This is all from Dan Ayoub. So with a bit of luck the Matchmaking will be fixed by next week.

HmBPUW3.png

#47 madmustache

madmustache

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:chambatime89

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

I bought the game on day one and have only been able to play a handful of games online due to the fact that I can't connect to a game. It takes an average of 20 minutes!!!! or it doesn't connect to a game at all!!!! 

#48 GI2ANT

GI2ANT

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:GI2ANT
  • LocationWest coast

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

Played the co-op got my bandana skull on CE but cant use it? Will this be patched?

Also my multiplayer only finds games in the halo two classic gametype. If I play any other playlist it never finds a game.

Other then that I love the game.

-Grant

#49 meexley

meexley

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Mister Meex 95

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

I've never played in a full game. All the games i do play are also odd numbers, so the teams are always uneven. fix it.

#50 DocLongsh0t

DocLongsh0t

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DrL0ngsh0t

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

I can't even play customs.... Fa-real? Not even Customs tho?  They had that ish figured out in with XBC and Halo 1.  Screw it, Just let us host our own customs games like H1.  I'll plug this 'advanced gaming machine' into my PC and host the games myself.  This is ridiculous Ppl.

Well it's not like they were actually having to develop a new game...Just a tune up of previous titles, with the Epic Multiplayer that we thought we were going to get.

-MrH5notlookingGood!

#51 xbk0254

xbk0254

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Liked

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:10 PM

Uneven teams, party separation, ranks reset, long search times, glitchy leaderboards (such as killed most by yourself), cant join open custom games in session, max players is 10/10 and occassionally ends up 11/10 in a game, post game lobby doesnt have a total team score which causes you to have to calculate it yourself while checking the carnage report, the theatre never saves the previous game played without deleting 12 films from the temp file folder
it does annoy me that people get separated in games because i end up getting quitters on my team or derankers to help their friends win.

#52 Heavylead

Heavylead

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

Luckily I waited til the weekend to see if matchmaking got any better, the only gametype I can find games fast on is Halo 2 Anniversary.  I'm still having troubles forming a party and being put on the same team it might work for the first game but one of us will get booted and then the remainder be put on separate teams. Online co op campaign is unplayable if you want to see what it looks like: https://account.xbox...73-98164430a9f8. The fact that I actually was able to play this weekend was very pleasing. Hope you guys get this going in the first couple weeks.

#53 Jake0610

Jake0610

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:CasualtiesOfWar

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:27 AM

Can anyone explain to me why my team halo 2: anniversary matchmaking rank has been reset back to one twice now?? Because it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

#54 Stiffolous

Stiffolous

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Stiffolous

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:12 AM

I wish there was a way to change the Universal Reclaimer button layout slightly.  I like it except one thing, B is crouch and left stick does nothing in the older titles.  When I hold B to crouch I am not able to look around at the same time.  Also crouch jumping is more difficult, and in halo 2 and 3 crouch jumping is crucial.  I would like the left stick to crouch and the B button to be sprint in halo 4 and nothing in halo 2.  please just allow us to customize the layout a little more.

#55 Dylan Hansen

Dylan Hansen

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

Does the fix on Wednesday include a fix for your friends getting split up on other teams.

#56 oxDiRtYox

oxDiRtYox

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:oxDiRtYox

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

why did my rank reset when the update took place this week, went from a level 6 back to a level 1. didnt see anyone else get reset back. wondering what is up with this?

#57 Keegan

Keegan

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Keegan ISK

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:49 AM

My rank has been reset twice. Everytime I get to rank 9 it sends me back to one. I have a screen capture showing that I am nine from Waypoint...any explanation?

Attached Files

• Attached File  what.png   486.67KB   0 downloads

#58 Twinreaper

Twinreaper

۞ Silver_Halo ۞

• Legendary Members
  • 2,451 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:B4M Twinreaper
  • LocationClaymont, DE
         4    2             2         

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

Just a reminder, we are not the official 343.  We are a fan site.  We appreciate the responses and sharing of the issues, but we here CANNOT FIX THEM.  If you want to ask 343i direct questions or receive direct feedback, go over to their official site at HaloWayPoint.

bungie.gif

#59 Joey_Spears

Joey_Spears

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:thzcoldazzhonky

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

Halo Master Chief Collection has been released!

Along with the release of Halo MCC has come a few bugs, glitches, and multiple other matchmaking issues. This has resulted in an over-abundance of threads asking for help- some of which are multiple threads with the same problem. To cut down on similar threads, and to hopefully get everyone the answers they need as soon as possible, we ask that you post any and all of your Halo: Master Chief Collection issues here.

This thread will be monitored closely, and any updates from the official 343industries will be added. (Remember, we're just a fan forum)

Be sure to check the thread to see if someone has had the same issue as you and if there are any possible fixes or updates already available on that issue.

343industries has released an official update on the status of Halo: Master Chief Collection's matchmaking as of 11/13/14 - HERE

Thanks for your assistance in keeping our Forum nice and tidy!
-BZ1

I went from being a level 9 to a 1 in one game?

#60 o train z51

o train z51

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:o train z51

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

Wow.  This game is almost totally unplayable! I purchased the game the day after launch so i was a bit behind to find out all the issues it has. i have managed to find 4 matchmaking games considering countless hours in matchmaking searches.  out of those 4 games more than 1 has had uneven teams. 3v4 for example.  I've had to reboot numerous time because the game freezes. my friend list is practically nonexistent, I can not tell when friends are on. AND what happened to all the glitches you promised? I used to spend hours upon hours practicing supper bounces so i could be ready when the time came.  I guess 343 doesn't have a problem lying about their product, so they can sell the max amount of units.

I bought this game to bring back great memories, but all Im getting is headache and an increased lack of confidence in 343's abilities. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, MCC, matchmaking, issues

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users