•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 September 2019 - 02:03 PM) Hope everyone's been well.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 September 2019 - 02:03 PM) SB still seems dead unfortunately, and the spambots are still incoming it appears. XD
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 September 2019 - 02:02 PM) Hey fam <3
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 09:55 PM) Welcome to the forums, orovavoqo! :welcome: View orovavoqo's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (16 September 2019 - 02:47 PM) i miss bnuts
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 04:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, ekeukoiqivipo! :welcome: View ekeukoiqivipo's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 12:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, utenoyiyico! :welcome: View utenoyiyico's Profile
@  343iBot : (15 September 2019 - 11:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, ucipujzerol! :welcome: View ucipujzerol's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (14 September 2019 - 06:26 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Hopefully LMAO
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) Just you wait.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) @Jack Of Harts It'll happen.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) Well howdy folks.
@  Melody : (14 September 2019 - 11:23 AM) :/
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 September 2019 - 07:41 PM) :((
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:55 PM) I hope one day, to be able to catch someone in the shoutbox and have a conversation.
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:52 PM) @Twinreaper Hey I've been doing alright thanks.
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:51 PM) @Bnus You too, mate <3 <3
@  343iBot : (13 September 2019 - 12:39 PM) Welcome to the forums, ikdeqosaw! :welcome: View ikdeqosaw's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 September 2019 - 12:37 AM) You too bud <3
@  Buns : (12 September 2019 - 09:10 PM) miss you all

Photo

Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Halo MCC matchmaking issues

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#21 Muscled Furball

Muscled Furball

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Muscled Furball

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

I won't bother writing down all the bugs and crashes I had to endure during the Halo:CE campaign alone. I even had to restart a whole chapter because upon loading my save game, the Xbox One would just crash to the home screen, accompanied by a loud buzzing sound. Achievements not popping up, faulty collision detection. Oh..and then I tried multiplayer. Like most of us: in vain. This product has clearly been rushed and 343 should be ashamed, like Ubisoft should be for Unity. If this is becoming the norm, to use us, gamers, as imbeciles or cheap beta testers, well, you've totally misjudged your audience. I'm done with Halo. I'm returnign this faulty product (there's not even the MP on disc...!!!) and Halo 5 can kiss my..you know what. And if this trend continues I won't bother with gaming ever again. I think a couple of consumer rights are in dire need of changing and updating with media like games. Thanks 343 for all the frustration!

#22 Rb1105

Rb1105

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Liked

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

I literally only bought an Xbox one for halo. And now the one game I have been waiting for months to play does not work whatsoever. The few online matches I did get in were completely unbalanced and not fun to play. Now I can try for over an hour and not get a single game. 

I literally only bought an Xbox one for halo. And now the one game I have been waiting for months to play does not work whatsoever. The few online matches I did get in were completely unbalanced and not fun to play. Now I can try for over an hour and not get a single game.

Apparently the mods decided to delete half of my comment. Probably because I used a curse word that was spelled out in asterisks. Or maybe because of a point that I tried to get across which is DO NOT preorder video games. Developers will continue to walk all over their consumers if they know we will buy without knowing if the game even works.

#23 William Wallace

William Wallace

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:19 PM

You have had 4 days to get the matchmaking issues situated... and still horrible matchmaking... if the issues are not solved by sunday I am afraid I will be returning this trash... After destiny my patience with this whole lets release broken,unfinished,butchered games is non existent... get it together 343...

#24 Dj Faiella

Dj Faiella

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

Ok first off this isnt from a new kid coming to halo this is coming from a guy that has played halo since halo 1 was released when i was a little kid and my brother brought it home for christmas and we stayed up till 5 in the morning just playing 1v1s over and over and over along with the endless amount of hours on halo 2 trying to get above a 35 with all of the modders and standbyers out there to halo 3 getting a 50 in every place to halo 4's trash of a game as well (didnt mention reach because of the disgusting video game it was compared to halo 2 and 3)

now to my complaints about this game 

First off mathmaking times have increased since launch only because the removal of playlists not a complete fix a temporary here ya go im sorry for the struggle here lets remove somethings to help you nothing set in stone 

second nobody wants to play a matchmaking playlists where you go in with your friends and they end up on the other team the point of bringing in my friends is because i trust them in matchmaking instead of the randoms i get paired up with especially in ranked when im trying to rank it up 

Rank in anniversary is broken officially today 

now my friend was telling me a story of how last when he was playing he got matched up 1v4 and how he said **** this i dont want to play so he quit he was a lvl 11 went down to a lvl 6 i found it hilarious and the dumbest thing i ever heard about halo but then i experienced it........ wasnt so funny anymore i was a 14 and i got matched up 1v4 quit i went down to 9... 

For months i have been saying somehow some way 343 was going to **** this up and they did 

yea we like having all 4 campaigns and all 4 games put into one but what we remembered and loved was being able to play to get that 50 being able to party up with friends cuz we knew we could get there not go into 2v3 games or 1v4 or whatever combination youve been put into and then lose ranks over it 

they might have brought back a 1-50 ranking structure in one playlist but matchmaking is broken Ive been looking forward to this for months and months being able to get 50's again now i dont even want to purchase halo 5 let alone play this anymore 

everyone is getting tired of this all my friends complain no one on my lists has said i like the way matchmaking is set up basically its about customs again and thats fine with me thats the only reason i would keep this game is for gamebattles i wont step foot in to matchmaking until this resolved theres no point in going in and playing and loosing while i go 20-5 and my teammates die 45 times and i lose rank i want my friends to play with me ON THE SAME TEAM!

Bump this and lets get the old halo back in matchmaking not this piece of **** of an excuse they will get the same numbers that they had in halo 4 low in every playlist except 2 of them  

#25 Christian Peacock

Christian Peacock

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

disconnects from other players while playing co-op randomly, game lag is insane in co-op almost unplayable not enjoyable at all, played with friend from Canada (i'm in UK) CE co-op froze 3 times disconnected 3 times and like i said the lag on non host game was nuts, my friend was streaming on twitch at the time and the closer we got to the end the worse it got, luckily the members in the room were mostly ok about it. my buddy chris tried playing co-op with his bro who lives like 6 miles away told me he had similar issues but not as bad, You have to shut the xbox off and restart it to fix the freeze and thats so not cool, never had this on 360. next gen my ass. My 1st experience playing the original CE all those years ago was amazing, my Canadian friends 1st experience was anything but, and it was viewed by a few hundred ppl. 343 shape up.

#26 Somar Ramos

Somar Ramos

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Same probs

#27 Sk8bell42

Sk8bell42

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Barney Hates U

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Still nothing from the updates... gave up searching for a game after 45 min...  

#28 llfoxll

llfoxll

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:llthefoxll

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

343....your an absolute joke and a disgrace!!! To put posts up saying....'you apologise and are aware there's bugs and glitches' is an absolute pathetic excuse and attempt to smooth things over. You have made a complete mess of what you have attempted here and it's the gamers out there that are suffering. There is NO excuse for taking so long to fix things, especially when these problems should have never arose. I hope no one else buys anything your attached to or involved in/with and I hope people lose their jobs over this level of incompetence. There are supposed to of been things sorted and as of now (Sat 15th Nov 1am) I can't get a single match in match in match making. Been waiting 50 mins for a match!!!! So how have you made things worse!?!?!

#29 TheRealHRH

TheRealHRH

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:The Real HRH

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

I was a lvl 10 in halo 2 anniversary but soon after one match it made me install an update. After the update I started matchmaking back up and I was deranked to a lvl 1!!! Can someone please help me get my rank back!! It's sad that I have to sit forever to find a game and now all my progress is gone!!

#30 jgar2015

jgar2015

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:17 PM

Everytime i press the Y button on my controller my game goes beserk and it started happening since this new 88mb update 

#31 TheRealHRH

TheRealHRH

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:The Real HRH

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

I was deranked from level 10 to 1. Please give me my rank back gt the real HRH.
Community please help to get this out there so that 343 will see it. Thanks.

#32 Dougie4

Dougie4

Grunt

• Members
  • 3 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Loose Butthull

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

Here is an issue: the fact that Dan Ayoub said in an E3 2014 interview ( http://www.polygon.c...hief-collection) that there would be separate multiplayer playlists PER Halo game. Funny how I can't just jump into a Halo 1 multiplayer game without praying that people vote on it. That is also assuming I don't shut the Xbox off first because I've been searching for a game for 10 minutes.
343 really dropped the ball. I wish Bungie would've done this project and just left the crappy Halo 4 out.

#33 jmcguigan3

jmcguigan3

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:xxxvjayjayxxz

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:59 AM

First off I bought an Xbox for this very game and halo 5. I'm so damn tired of Microsoft glitches and crashing online play. I feel like I just got a car that runs but the transmission is blown. Apologizing for this isn't enough. 343 you need to make this right. In the game and to loyal fans. Idk what my k/do sprend is anymore through the nonstop lagging games I have been put in or what my rank is. Please get the game right and just clean the slate on my account. In the end I feel like I have been bamboozled by Microsoft and 343 for the b.s. I have been put through.

#34 The Director

The Director

The Director

• Legendary Members
  • 5,123 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:AAN2
  • LocationNampa, ID
   2    5                                             

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

For anyone who hasn't seen this yet:

Since the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we've received several, well deserved, complaints related to slow matchmaking and other issues. From everyone at 343 Industries, we are truly sorry and feel your frustration. You deserve better and we are working day and night to find solutions as quickly as possible, with our first priority focused on matchmaking improvements.Tomorrow morning (Wednesday morning Pacific Time) we plan to roll out a number of server updates to help improve matchmaking. Again, these are server-side fixes, so you won't need to take a content update or reboot your console; you should see the effects right away.In addition, we are targeting another release for this weekend, which will address a number of other community priorities. An unrelated issue with services is also causing achievements to not unlock correctly, and we realize this just makes it all feel a bit worse.A game as large as Halo: The Master Chief Collection has a massive surface area, and while we made every effort to have the best launch possible for our fans, issues surfaced with launch and we're committed to improving this as fast as possible and get you all into matches. We're committed to improving things as fast as possible so you can have the Halo experience you've been waiting for.Your feedback has been helpful for us in isolating issues, so please keep the input coming. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we work through these challenges. The development team at 343 Industries worked insanely hard to create Halo: The Master Chief Collection for you, and we won't stop until it's worthy of your passion for our franchise.

Dan Ayoub
Executive Producer

Posted Image

Don't forget to like people's posts.

Posted Image

#35 FrozenSun

FrozenSun

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:FrozenSun

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:48 PM

I'm writing this as I'm waiting in matchmaking. I've been waiting over an hour now with not even getting into one game. I finally did get into 3 games last night after not getting in the first 2 days. Besides the matchmaking frustrations that have been clearly expressed by everyone here, I wanted to mention another issue, at least for me. That is the controls. You gave us an option to choose a certain version of Halo's controls for all games but this doesn't work. It is completely frustrating  when the game goes from a Halo 2 map to a Halo 3 map and you have to rethink how to move. The 3 games I got into last night were completely frustrating trying to switch back and forth while jumping into settings mid game trying to figure out what was happening only to realize the settings weren't staying the way I set them but defaulting to each maps original control types. Needless to say, I am with everyone else about returning this game. This makes me truly sad as I have been playing Halo from the beginning and ALL of my Xbox purchases were driven by new versions of Halo. At best, I will shelf this game for a few months and pray that you guys eventually fix it. I definitely will NOT be buying Halo 5 until after it has been established as not being botched like MCC.

#36 Jack Of Harts

Jack Of Harts

This is my title, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• Legendary Members
  • 910 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:JackOfHarts 343
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
3    13          3    2               

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Guys, we are not 343 Industries. Their official website is Halo Waypoint.

Posted Image

#37 radiocelery

radiocelery

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:radio

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:39 PM

I'm always on the opposite team of anyone in my Xbox One party. WTF? I guess I should party with the people I want to play against and hope we get matched up with my friends randomly? Is that the only way to be on the same team?

#38 bobwi55

bobwi55

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:bobwi55

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

i have just downloaded the update for halo tmcc and it will not let me find any match making online can anybody help me please

#39 YouMessedUpBIG

YouMessedUpBIG

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hello 343, 

It pains me that I'm making a post on your website to help you improve basic game functionality, but considering what you shipped out, it's beyond necessary. This has been such a disaster on all levels and I plan to never buy a product from you again. It took me an hour to get into a party with my four friends this morning, not exaggerating. I'm pretty annoyed, but I'll be as constructive as possible since you decided to use the XBL community for testing instead of hiring people.

Joining Custom Lobby Problems

- Takes multiple tries to join parties correctly. ("Can't connect to host", joining games and never showing up, randomly dropping from the party. Forced to restart Xbox on multiple occasions to successfully join custom game lobbies)

- Half the time the integrated friends list has noone listed  

- The ability to join a player is greyed out randomly

- Randomly all players will be muted, even though nobody is muted or in private chat

- After backing out of the custom game and changing to matchmaking or a different game (halo2 to haloCE for example) you leave the party because you pressed B without a "do you want to leave the party" prompt.

- Team colors are different for everyone. Some players will see 4v4 red and blue teams, others will see gold, green, brown. Once the game starts it's corrected.

Matchmaking

- Still takes way too long to find games in all playlists, even after updates.

- Finding games with multiple people takes even longer. Once you form the teams I've been split from friends every time.

- Teams are more often unbalanced (2v6, 3v5, 3v4).

- You'll sometimes get 6v6 in ranked H2 anniversary. What?

- Haven't tested the ability to boot people from match made games, but it's probably still a problem.

Other Issues

- the "press Y to check your post game carnage stats" option is available after turning your XB1 on after a few hours. If you press Y to check, the game crashes. Rebooted the box a few time and tested this. It crashed every time I tried. Why does this option even come up with no post game stats?

- Random in game crashes. One I can recall was I punching the over shield on sidewinder with 4 total players in the game. Crashed for everyone.

- Can't pick up weapons randomly, this hasn't happened more than twice. Only noticed in halo 2 anniversary maps.

It's terrible that the gameplay is so good, but playing it is obnoxiously difficult because of all the basic issues that shouldn't exist in the first place. I've never been as bitter about a gaming experience in my life. I got my hopes up again about a Halo release, and once again I've been extremely let down.

Good luck with the rest of the development.

#40 KlLLER 91

KlLLER 91

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:klller91

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

Been having same party/matchmaking issues as everyone else and that's understandable. What really upset me today is, I was level 6 going into a game, won that game, and came out as level 1. Not a big deal you might say but I'm stuck there and can't rank up. Come on 343, its getting worse. You're making it difficult for me to love halo again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, MCC, matchmaking, issues

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)