•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Halo6 Follower : (25 April 2017 - 11:12 PM) (sorry mate, doing Uni work :'()
@  Sierra Forge : (25 April 2017 - 11:08 PM) Ok :(
@  Sierra Forge : (25 April 2017 - 09:08 PM) Huwo?
@  Mothy : (25 April 2017 - 07:18 PM) Kinda
@  Mothy : (25 April 2017 - 07:18 PM) And back
@  HaruspexOfHell : (25 April 2017 - 04:32 PM) Also brb
@  HaruspexOfHell : (25 April 2017 - 04:32 PM) Ayyyo
@  Halo6 Follower : (25 April 2017 - 04:31 PM) Ayyy, welcome Haruspex!!
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 April 2017 - 04:22 PM) HaruspexOfHell is here....
@  343iBot : (25 April 2017 - 04:20 PM) Welcome to the forums, HaruspexOfHell! :welcome: View HaruspexOfHell's Profile
@  Yang Xiao Long : (25 April 2017 - 04:02 PM) @Drizzy_Dan Oh...
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 April 2017 - 03:59 PM) *time
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 April 2017 - 03:59 PM) You're not late in terms of forum times
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 April 2017 - 03:59 PM) This is brand new from like 2 days ago Yang
@  Yang Xiao Long : (25 April 2017 - 03:56 PM) @Drizzy_Dan I see I've missed some stuff
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 April 2017 - 03:32 PM) My friend has a fresh water creek that doesn't smell at all
@  Mothy : (25 April 2017 - 03:11 PM) I smell like creek water ew
@  Mothy : (25 April 2017 - 03:09 PM) @Mothy Hello morning Mothy
@  Mothy : (25 April 2017 - 07:37 AM) :sofa:
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (25 April 2017 - 12:18 AM) Me too

Photo

Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

Halo MCC matchmaking issues

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#361 nickj3333

nickj3333

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

Fix customization. Armor Customization in Halo MCC is way too basic. I want to be able to have the same customization as I did in Halo Reach. Speaking of Reach, add that to MCC too. Reach has way more involvement in the Halo series than ODST does and ODST is on there. Add Reach too!!!

#362 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,238 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

How would you know Caboose? You have no personal experience to share other than what you see and hear. You never even played the beta. Let alone own an Xbox One and MCC

Yes. Multiplayer worked well for the beta. There was bugs, but that's the point of having a beta. As for customs, this site plays them whenever we can. So I see you joined a little too late. Lol.

I played the beta and have played Mcc. :)

So I guess take that...... I may not own an Xbox one or have the intention of getting one but I have put some hours into the games.

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#363 Nastywho

Nastywho

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Nasty who

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:30 AM

Can someone explain to me how If a team quits I level down?!

#364 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,238 posts
Heroic

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:36 AM

Can someone explain to me how If a team quits I level down?!

Because that's how the system works.

I will digress it is a really bad/broken system that needs fixing but we all know at this point that's not going to happen. :( z

So that's why you levelled down.

#365 Nastywho

Nastywho

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:03 AM

Just don't get why they don't focus on fixing it. Really because of halo 5 is same ranking as reach I'm done with halo. Mcc can be the best if they just fix that and also fix how when you're level 24 you go against teams of 50's. We need bungie!
Just don't get why they don't focus on fixing it. Really because of halo 5 is same ranking as reach I'm done with halo. Mcc can be the best if they just fix that and also fix how when you're level 24 you go against teams of 50's. We need bungie!

#366 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,238 posts
Heroic

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:24 AM

They don't fix it because Mcc is no longer profitable, Halo 5 is. It sucks I know but that's how business works sadly. As there is a reason Mcc had such bad sales and it was because it was broken at launch so Halo 5 needs to be almost perfect to get good sales. So it makes business sense to focus on that to make Halo 5 perfect rather than try and fix a broken game that is not going to make Ms anymore money.

As for the ranking system you are completely wrong, the Halo 5 ranking system is more like Halo 3 than Halo Reach.

Go check out this article P34nut made to get the full details on the Halo 5 ranking system. http://www.343indust...-csr-explained/ :)

#367 Nastywho

Nastywho

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:46 AM

It looks pretty similar to halo reach. Arena and division. And seasons. Idk just miss the basic shooting games with the good leveling systems. Old halo 3 and 2 were perfect.

#368 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,238 posts
Heroic

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:27 AM

It looks pretty similar to halo reach. Arena and division. And seasons. Idk just miss the basic shooting games with the good leveling systems. Old halo 3 and 2 were perfect.

Untrue, the Halo 2 and 3 ranking systems had lots of problems. :)
As did the game's themselves too not just the ranking system.

I suggest you look at this thread and read the post posted by Azaxx. It includes all my points and just explains them better far better than I ever could. 

So go check it out and still try and say Halo 3 and 2 were perfect. http://www.343indust...king-made-halo/

#369 Nastywho

Nastywho

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

Halo 3 and 2 were just perfect games in general the game play was by far the best. Now it's all bulky and graphic as hell. But the ranking system was just fine in my opinion. This whole ranking system now is like reach and league of legends.. We don't need division ranks people just want a number

#370 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,238 posts
Heroic

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

Halo 3 and 2 were just perfect games in general the game play was by far the best. Now it's all bulky and graphic as hell. But the ranking system was just fine in my opinion. This whole ranking system now is like reach and league of legends.. We don't need division ranks people just want a number

It is like the Halo 3/2 system but there is different tiers that replace numbers. Its not that different and is oh so much better as Azaxx explained in that topic I linked you too. :)

#371 Eyemansus

Eyemansus

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Eyemansus

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:48 PM

Bring back gulch wars and heavy machines on all maps that once had them.  Bring neutral bomb on all maps that once had them to.

#372 Andrew Cohoon

Andrew Cohoon

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:54 AM

waiting pretty much over an hour to get into a team slayer game....wtf

#373 thirtytwosno

thirtytwosno

Grunt

• New Members
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

PLEASE FIX HALO MMC HALO 1 IS THE ONLY GAME I ENJOY PLAYING ANYMORE.

IF IT DOESNT GET FIX MY FRIENDS AND I WILL BE FORCED TO SELL OUR XBOX'S.

That is all

#374 ChromaluX

ChromaluX

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Turbo Derp

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:07 PM

So are they ever going to fix this game or are they just going to forget about it now that their new sorry excuse for a Halo game is out? Just bought this game a week ago and I can't even imagine that it was worse than it is right now.

#375 Sen

Sen

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Senistra

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:57 PM

Really need to do something about the people that quit games. Like a temp ban...one that increases.

OT: also...the saddest part is that 343 knows there is a large group of people that refuse to give them any more money because of MCC...a large quantity of that group also realize that pushing these old Halo games is the only way 343 could convince them to buy the Xbone...we'd all be on PS4s if it wasn't for 343 flashing someone else's good old games in our faces...

#376 Justin Arnold Gage

Justin Arnold Gage

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:27 PM

I recently got a warning. The warning was because I left games too many times and if I would continue I would receive a partial ban. I would agree that I should have gotten the warning if I had been doing so in Ranked matches. If i do that in un-ranked matches which is what i have been doing; I would not be affecting anybody's rank. I recall doing this in the past with un=ranked games (Pre MCC) when I was playing games that were unfair, boring, or just plane not fun and not recieved a message like this. I would like a second opinion. My gamertag is CordlessFaun09. Before you say anything about my account being new; I stopped using Xbox Live for quite some time after the xbox (original) became obsolete until like 2012 or so. I had to get a new gamertag when continuing the use of Xbox Live...

#377 PHIL0S0PHY

PHIL0S0PHY

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 241 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:KSI Change 7
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

Whenever I respawn in Halo 3 matchmaking my screen goes black over and over

No signature yet

#378 PissedHaloFan

PissedHaloFan

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

The matchmaking in the game blows my mind. I just bought this game thinking "this is gonna be great" I was dead wrong. It takes like 25 minutes to get in a game then you have to back out and wait another 25 mins. What a crock. I know people play this game still,it shouldn't be that hard to be in a game. I was going to buy halo 5 Monday but after my attempt to play this, that game is probably just as bad. I did some reading about it cuts MM time the way it is. call of Duty seems to work fine ,maybe these that made the multiplayer stuff should take some notes on how multiplayer games should function. End of rant.

Edited by RedStarRocket91, 25 March 2017 - 05:23 AM.
Removed inappropriate language.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, MCC, matchmaking, issues

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users