Post Your Halo: MCC Matchmaking Issues Here

I recently got a warning. The warning was because I left games too many times and if I would continue I would receive a partial ban. I would agree that I should have gotten the warning if I had been doing so in Ranked matches. If i do that in un-ranked matches which is what i have been doing; I would not be affecting anybody's rank. I recall doing this in the past with un=ranked games (Pre MCC) when I was playing games that were unfair, boring, or just plane not fun and not recieved a message like this. I would like a second opinion. My gamertag is CordlessFaun09. Before you say anything about my account being new; I stopped using Xbox Live for quite some time after the xbox (original) became obsolete until like 2012 or so. I had to get a new gamertag when continuing the use of Xbox Live...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The matchmaking in the game blows my mind. I just bought this game thinking "this is gonna be great" I was dead wrong. It takes like 25 minutes to get in a game then you have to back out and wait another 25 mins. What a crock. I know people play this game still,it shouldn't be that hard to be in a game. I was going to buy halo 5 Monday but after my attempt to play this, that game is probably just as bad. I did some reading about it cuts MM time the way it is. call of Duty seems to work fine ,maybe these that made the multiplayer stuff should take some notes on how multiplayer games should function. End of rant.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.

• 4 months later...

BRING BACK HALO RANKING SYSTEMS. Meaning not matching use against people we shouldn't match against. A four man team of lvl 20s should not match against 50s. I only play halo for ranked. I don't want any more new halos with call of duty ranking systems. Fix your damn game. Not buying another halo game. When six comes out I will be beating campaign and that's about it

People who know how a ranked MM is supposed to work. Quit cause you are not doing your job to match use against people our level. So I don't think a temp ban should be allowed. Only if people are the around the 1-10 level skill range than yeah. Meaning if u quit against ppl ur level than temp ban. Do your job and fix it. I don't even play new halos ranked cause it's trash compared to the old halos mm system. I want my lvl to show. Not for a season. God help us all

People who know how a ranked MM is supposed to work. Quit cause you are not doing your job to match use against people our level. So I don't think a temp ban should be allowed. Only if people are the around the 1-10 level skill range than yeah. Meaning if u quit against ppl ur level than temp ban. Do your job and fix it. I don't even play new halos ranked cause it's trash compared to the old halos mm system. I want my lvl to show. Not for a season. God help us all

• 2 years later...

For the PC MCC I can't find a game. I've pulled almost all the tricks: restarted, validated files, turned off relays, even bought xbox live gold. The first time I tried to find a game I got in the lobby then the anti cheat thing kicked me out for no reason. From then on I can't find a single person, well besides firefight. For some reason matchmaking works on firefight. What do I do????? Am I banned can I appeal that?

Edited by Schizo_Stavi

• 1 year later...