Halo MCC LIES!!!!!

H2REBORN

On top of that why no Team Snipers?Doubles? Why change the kill medals? Why must you guys change things? Is this like some disorder you guys have? "oh yeah H2 fans really liked the glitches and loved the game exactly how itwas.'So............lets change it yeah what agreat idea'                                                          I really was looking forward to the future of Halo but now since i cant trust anything that you guys say Im done.

Its still in the original H2 but not the re-mastered version also this is not the 343i official site this is merely a fan forum if you want 343i head on over to Halo Waypoint.

No its not dude . They lied.

No its not dude . They lied.

Yes, it is. You're playing the Anniversary playlist, which is built on a completely new engine. Go onto one of the original Halo 2 maps like Waterworks (NOT one of the six remastered maps), and you'll be able to use all the tricks, glitches, exploits and cheats you were able to use ten years ago.

• Like 2

I cannot help but facepalm at this.

In glitches and such still exist in the classic maps of Halo 2. How did you not notice you were playing the remastered maps?

The playlists will change later on, just be patient.