What will be the first thing you do once you get MCC?

Helix Amell

Now we know that MCC has been released in some countries and for some it is not long until it's release date is due and many are excited about what MCC has to offer the Halo community and of course most notably the bring back of Halo 2 multiplayer -which has brought  a sense of joy, that this heart stopping moment has made great impact on many Halo gamers as if  343 has answered their prayers on what many fans considered to be  their  top number one  as most wanted on their wishlist bucket load on MCC.

So the question would be,

what will be the first thing you do once you get MCC? I am intrigued to know that maybe a majority of you will go for the campaign or maybe even the multiplayer or perhaps the forge as well.

Post your comments below :)

Well, considering I never actually played Halo 2, I just heard it was great. I will be playing Halo 2: Anniversary, as......weeell...I can't really count myself as a true Halo fan unless I play it, it's going to be amazing, also, just like BZ1; I won't be able to get it until near Christmas :o! I do so hope to play it though. I mean the hype is real, I so badly want to get my hands on this freaking game haha :).

• Like 2

First, I'm going to screw around with all the new Forge stuffs: like the Gungoose, Civilian Warthog, and Hornet and all that.

THEN, I'm gonna make me a Five Nights At Freddy's mashup in H2A Forge, and if that doesn't work then I'll make a kickass Infection map.

THEN... I will do a run through all 4 campaigns. When my cousin comes over next we'll both try to beat the campaigns on Legendary.

• Like 1